Telefunken Audion 110th Anniversary Headphones
Built in celebration of Telefunken's 110th anniversary, the Audion Closed-Back Over-the-Ear Headphones were designed by Nibosa AB of Sweden for professional and hi-fi listening experiences.
The limited edition headphones use 50mm neodymium dynamic drivers to deliver an extended frequency response of 10 to 26,000 Hz without any roll-off between 20 and 23,000 Hz.
The wooden earcups feature a resonance-suppressing geometry, and the frequency response has been optimised to provide a life-like sound stage within a closed-back design. A removable pure OFC cable helps manage noise, and the memory foam earpads and headband help ensure comfortable extended listening sessions. A replacement pair of earpads is included, as well as a travel case, and 1/8 to 1/4" (3.5 to 6.35mm) adapter.
- Large 50mm dynamic driver with neodymium magnet going from 20hz up to 23Khz without roll-off.
- Wooden earcups with strictly determined custom geometry for resonance suppression and un-colored listening expirience.
- Frequency response adapted to proper represent live soundstage under restrictions of an closed headphone construction.
- Removable pure OFC cable.
- Memory foam earpads and headband for great long-term comfort.
- Replacement pair of earpads included. Driver Unit: 50 mm speaker
- Impedance: 64 Ω +/- 15%
- Sound pressure level: 100 dB +/- 3 dB at 1kHz
- Frequency response: 10 - 26,000 Hz
- Cable length: 3.0 m
- Jack plug: 3.5 mm + 6.3 adapter
The 110th Anniversary Edition headphones will only be available for a limited time, for $620 RRP via Australian distributor Absolute Hi End.
StereoNET's Founder & Publisher and still buried deep in the review room auditioning everything from docks to soundbars, amplifiers and headphones. Marc is also the founder of the annual International HiFi Show.
MORE ON STEREONET
As an ISF certified calibrator, I’ve worked with some impressive looking projectors and TV’s, but...
The SuperFlatline Speaker Cable is a Nordost classic. Not only was it one of the first products to put the...
McIntosh's newly announced MCD600 SACD Player and MS500 Music Streamer releases prove that despite...
Unveiled at the High End Show in Munich, Germany this month was TuneTot, the latest product to enter the...
Beyerdynamic is into personalised sound. To show what that means the German headphone specialist has revealed...