Telefunken Audion 110th Anniversary Headphones
Built in celebration of Telefunken's 110th anniversary, the Audion Closed-Back Over-the-Ear Headphones were designed by Nibosa AB of Sweden for professional and hi-fi listening experiences.
The limited edition headphones use 50mm neodymium dynamic drivers to deliver an extended frequency response of 10 to 26,000 Hz without any roll-off between 20 and 23,000 Hz.
The wooden earcups feature a resonance-suppressing geometry, and the frequency response has been optimised to provide a life-like sound stage within a closed-back design. A removable pure OFC cable helps manage noise, and the memory foam earpads and headband help ensure comfortable extended listening sessions. A replacement pair of earpads is included, as well as a travel case, and 1/8 to 1/4" (3.5 to 6.35mm) adapter.
- Large 50mm dynamic driver with neodymium magnet going from 20hz up to 23Khz without roll-off.
- Wooden earcups with strictly determined custom geometry for resonance suppression and un-colored listening expirience.
- Frequency response adapted to proper represent live soundstage under restrictions of an closed headphone construction.
- Removable pure OFC cable.
- Memory foam earpads and headband for great long-term comfort.
- Replacement pair of earpads included. Driver Unit: 50 mm speaker
- Impedance: 64 Ω +/- 15%
- Sound pressure level: 100 dB +/- 3 dB at 1kHz
- Frequency response: 10 - 26,000 Hz
- Cable length: 3.0 m
- Jack plug: 3.5 mm + 6.3 adapter
The 110th Anniversary Edition headphones will only be available for a limited time, for $620 RRP via Australian distributor Absolute Hi End.
StereoNET's Founder & Publisher and still buried deep in the review room auditioning everything from docks to soundbars, amplifiers and headphones. Marc is also the founder of the annual International HiFi Show.
MORE ON STEREONET
Adelaide's VAF Research who is celebrating its 40th anniversary this year is holding an exclusive Sony 4K...
If you have a 4K Ultra-HD Bluray Player or you are saving up for one, run to your nearest EB games and snag a...
McIntosh is the whole audio enchilada. The newest model to emerge from Binghamton is the MCT500 SACD/CD...
Bang & Olufsen are the quintessential modern HiFi brand. They embrace art and design, push boundaries and...
We visited Melbourne specialist retailer Tivoli Hi-Fi this week, who pride themselves on their headphone...