Telefunken Audion 110th Anniversary Headphones
Built in celebration of Telefunken's 110th anniversary, the Audion Closed-Back Over-the-Ear Headphones were designed by Nibosa AB of Sweden for professional and hi-fi listening experiences.
The limited edition headphones use 50mm neodymium dynamic drivers to deliver an extended frequency response of 10 to 26,000 Hz without any roll-off between 20 and 23,000 Hz.
The wooden earcups feature a resonance-suppressing geometry, and the frequency response has been optimised to provide a life-like sound stage within a closed-back design. A removable pure OFC cable helps manage noise, and the memory foam earpads and headband help ensure comfortable extended listening sessions. A replacement pair of earpads is included, as well as a travel case, and 1/8 to 1/4” (3.5 to 6.35mm) adapter.
- Large 50mm dynamic driver with neodymium magnet going from 20hz up to 23Khz without roll-off.
- Wooden earcups with strictly determined custom geometry for resonance suppression and un-colored listening expirience.
- Frequency response adapted to proper represent live soundstage under restrictions of an closed headphone construction.
- Removable pure OFC cable.
- Memory foam earpads and headband for great long-term comfort.
- Replacement pair of earpads included. Driver Unit: 50 mm speaker
- Impedance: 64 Ω +/- 15%
- Sound pressure level: 100 dB +/- 3 dB at 1kHz
- Frequency response: 10 - 26,000 Hz
- Cable length: 3.0 m
- Jack plug: 3.5 mm + 6.3 adapter
The 110th Anniversary Edition headphones will only be available for a limited time, for $620 RRP via Australian distributor Absolute Hi End.