NAD’S BUDGET AND TURNTABLE FRIENDLY AMPLIFIER
NAD Electronics has updated its hugely popular and versatile C 316 BEE Integrated Amplifier and released the C 316 V2.
The successor is a budget-friendly amplifier at just $549 RRP rated at 40 watts per channel, features four pairs inputs, tone and balance controls, and best of all, a Moving Magnet Phono input ready for your turntable input.
NAD's unique PowerDrive technology breathes large amounts of life into your speakers said to be able to deliver up to 90 watts per channel at 8 ohms.
The addition of the phono input which is said to be exceptionally low-noise, and is equipped with a sub-sonic filter, makes the C 316 V2 very versatile.
- Inputs: 1xMM Phono RCA (sensitivity 2.95 mV for 40W power up to 8 ohm), 4xstereo line RCA, 1xfront 3.5mm jack input, smartphone or tablet.
- Outputs: headphone output (impedance 68 ohm).
- Switchable bass and treble control.
- Continuous output power 2x40W to 8 or 4 ohms, dynamic power 2x90W to 8 ohm / 2x120W to 4 ohm / 2x170W to 2 ohms
- Frequency range 20 - 20.000 Hz (+ -0.3dB)
- Signal / noise ratio: 95 dB
- Total harmonic distortion <0.03%.
- Full-featured remote control.
- Dimensions: 435 × 80 × 285 mm
- Weight: 5.5 kg.
- Color: black.
NAD Electronics C 316 V2 is available now for $549 RRP.
For more information visit NAD Electronics.