IsoTek Just Changed the Game
There's only a couple of real players in the power conditioning and distribution game for HiFi and AV. No one could argue that IsoTek have been anything other than relentless in their quest and determination. Today, they take it to another level with the exciting announcement of some new products.
The new SMART Power range was born with a singular aim:
... to create a better solution to the problem of poor mains quality, which restricts the performance of all audio and AV systems. Through rigorous research and genuine innovation an award-winning range was created. IsoTek SMART Power continues this quest.
Combining all that the Winchester, England, based company has learned from their extensive product range, SMART Power combines the company’s power cleaning know-how with full programmability. Three models, Alpha, Beta and Theta, offer custom installers power management and safety control through RS232, LAN, Bluetooth and over WiFi with an iOS or Android Smartphone App.
- Assign a name to each outlet that matches the connected electronics
- Turn on / off each outlet independently
- Remote reboot and sequential start-up
- Manage power usage and overview power consumption
- Control each outlet independently with date and time start-up
- Combine units and set unique group names
- Programmable delay times between each outlet upon start-up
- Protection against power surges and voltage spikes
- Cleans power line for greater system performance and reliability
- Control through RS232, LAN, Bluetooth and over
- WiFi with a Smartphone App
All three models offers 6 controllable and filtered outlets. Alpha and Beta are both rated at 10A, with 2300w Total Power and 40000A protection, and 54000A protection respectively. Theta is rated at 16A, 3680 total continuous power and 67500A protection rating.
SMART Power products can be fully controlled in a number of ways including a purpose designed Smartphone App. Name and turn on / off output sockets remotely, set start-up times and time delay durations on re-start. View power consumption and create product groups.
Control your power usage for your system or installation.
Local pricing and availability has not yet been confirmed.
For more information visit the IsoTek brand page.