EXTENDED LENGTH 4K HDMI CABLES NOW AVAILABLE FROM RUIPRO
Ruipro, known worldwide as one of the best 4K HDMI Fibre Optic cables and particularly for extended runs from 10m to 100m, are now available in Australia.
Using the very latest technology with no signal delay, Ruipro’s 4K HDMI cables are thin and flexible, require no external power source and provide higher speed than copper HDMI cables for real 4K @ 60Hz.
Ruipro’s new HDMI FIbe Optic cable is an ideal solution for sending real UHD vision from a 4K device to a distant 4K TV or Projector up to 100m.
The new range also supports HDR, 3D, CEC, EDID, EMI-FREE and No signal loss in high noise environments. The cable is thinner & softer than traditional Glass Fibre cables and offers a tighter bend radius than other products on the market.
EZYHD, has been appointed the exclusive distributor for Ruipro and is now ranging these cables in 10m, 15m. 20m, 30m lengths, while up to 100m cables are available by special order.
Pricing starts at $279 for 10m up to $349 for 30m.
For more information visit EZYHD.
- Plug and play without driver dependent and no need for external power supply
- Support HDMI 2.0 [email protected] UHD display
- Video bandwidth 6Gbps x 3 channel (max) RGB + clock
- Color Sub-sampling of 4:4:4 with Deep Color & HDR
- HDCP 2.0 fully support EDID and HDCP communication
- Cable lengths: 10m/15m/20m/30m/50m/100m
- Conector : HDMI Type A to Type A males
- Plug size: 18.72mm W x 9.4mm H x 44.96mm L
- Cable thickness: 4.8mm external diameter
- Best bandwidth is 18.2Gbps (6Gbps x 3 channels)
- Support HDCP2.2/3D/CEC/EDID/HDR.
- Minimised plug casing for easy installation.
- No external power required
- Cable colour black
- Transfer high frequency signals by fibre, EMI/RF free for clear signal transmission
- Up to 32 audio channels for a multi-dimensional immersive audio
- CE/RoHS certificated
StereoNET's Founder & Publisher and still buried deep in the review room auditioning everything from docks to soundbars, amplifiers and headphones. Marc is also the founder of the annual International HiFi Show.
MORE ON STEREONET
Celebrating 45 years in business is a significant achievement, and NAD Electronics don't appear to be slowing...
As exclusively reported by StereoNET NZ, Focal has appointed its current Australian distributor which is based...
With home cinema sales a blip on the audio sales radar, and two-channel systems led by turntables continuing...
Thanks to our friends at Sennheiser, Interdyn and Devialet, we have some amazing giveaways up for grabs just...
Off the back of the announcement of their HD 660 S Over-Ear headphones, Sennheiser has also announced an...