ARCAM’S GENEROUS TRADE IN OFFER
There’s never been a better time to give your home theatre a little upgrade to the latest 4K video and Dolby ATMOS sound platform.
Until the end of November 2017, Arcam are offering a trade in deal that will see you save up to $2400 off the recommended retail price across three models from their FMJ range of AV Receivers.
Simply take any working home theatre receiver into your nearest Arcam dealer to receive the following discounts:
- AVR390 – 60 watts per channel - Save $1000
- AVR550 – 90 watts per channel - Save $1500
- AVR850 – 100 watts Class G per channel - Save $2400
All three FMJ AVR Receivers from Arcam pack the same features:
- Dolby Atmos & DTS:X 7.1.4 decoding
- 4K (UHD) HDMI 2.0a with HDCP 2.2
- 7 HDMI Inputs, 3 HDMI Outputs, ARC Compatibility
- DIRAC Live Room Correction - optimising your system for frequency, impulse response and time-alignment
- Spotify Connect Enabled
The key differences between the three is just how much power you need: 60 Watts, 90 Watts or 100 Watts Class G, all channels driven.
StereoNET reviewed the Arcam AVR850 earlier this year, concluding:
In addition to having plenty of power on tap, it had a very detailed, natural sound which was very easy to listen to. With its huge soundstage and convincing sense of dimensionality the AVR850 made my speakers seemingly disappear.
If you can make the investment, the AVR850 is worthy of serious consideration.
With the current offer via Arcam dealers, the investment just became an even proposition.