SOLD: FS: (Perth) ML1+R Lenehan Speakers

Item: ML1+R Lenehan Speakers

Price: $1950 or nearest offer + postage

Item Condition: 8/10 One small ship about 2mm long which can be easily touched up

Reason for selling: After looking for ML1's I ended up with two pairs of +R's and so these will need to go

Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal (gift transaction), COD Only

Extra Info:

Paypal preferred.

This pair have obviously been well broken in as they are sounding utterly terrific. The gloss black paintwork looks very nice after I gave a polish and the chip is barley noticeable. It can be touched up very easily with a pen or similar. This pair feature the near field switch and come complete with flight cases however the toppers and stands are not included.

I am motivated to sell so make an offer and can send anywhere in Australia for under $100.

Only selling as I have another pair and although I prefer this pair, my wife has an issue with the colour black.

Pictures:

post-108060-0-67771200-1458272658_thumb.

Edited by matt200sr

Having recently bought some ML1s all I can say is that they are incredible (I bought the Reference) SQ and even better value. I first heard a pair of these +R at Len Wallis and was very impressed. The price at Len Wallis is $2900 so these are a pretty good price. If you have some good quality stands you will be amazed at the amount of bass they produce and piano sounds, cello, violin, voices it as good as speakers costing many times more.

If it is bookshelf speakers you are after then these will be very hard to beat at a lot more money. If you check with Mike I think he can upgrade to reference later on when you have the funds.

GLWTS.

• Administrator

Congratulations on the sale of your item. If you feel you have benefited from using this system for the sale of an item through our classifieds system then please consider making a donation, or purchasing some StereoNET Merchandise.

-------------------------------------

Donation Payment Option

You can make a donation via Paypal (using Credit Card or Paypal Balance), or Direct Deposit.

Click below to make a donation:
donate-button.png

-------------------------------------

Merchandise Purchase Option

You can purchase one of our official StereoNET T-shirts, or other StereoNET merchandise by clicking the following link:
SNA_merch.jpg

Thank you, your support is appreciated and every dollar makes a difference.