Sign in to follow this  
Krispy Audio

Where to buy WBT connectors in Australia

Krispy Audio to buy WBT connectors in Australia! 

We are proud to announce that we've been appointed the new distributor of WBT plugs and connectors. Our first shipment arrives next week with plenty of stock coming in. We are hoping to have these stocked in a store near you as well, or buy online at krispyaudio.com.au

http://www.krispyaudio.com.au/brands/WBT.html  

wbt.jpg

do you plan to stock most of the range? i had tried to purchase a few banana connectors - the panel mount ones and told that the old distributor wouldnt even bring them in

Absolutely Nathan - I've got the majority of the range coming over on this first order, anything else I'm more than happy to backorder. If WBT make it, I can get it.

good to see you will service this brand better than the last distributor.

Seeing +ve binding posts, but not -ve?
Looking to purchase a few. Can you put the other models from the range you have coming up on site?

Hey Marc - when ordered in pairs the binding posts ship as one +ve and one -ve. When my first order lands I'll have an image library so can add to the listing. 

In terms of uploads, what's on my site now is what is coming in, I'll be uploading the remaining products this week available on the next shipment. Would be happy to help you out with some new WBTs! 

Stock is well and truly in!!!

post-121764-0-25702700-1458101200_thumb.

First Krispy Kables RCA cable complete using WBT connectors. All our cables will of course now be available with your choice of WBT or Furutech RCAs.

post-121764-0-20740000-1458303224_thumb.

Hi Cam

What sounds better ,- WBT or Furutech rca connectors?

Hi Cam

Also interested :)

Hi Cam

It's obvious, look what he just posted a pic of, his only product with.......WBT. :thumb: so guess what his answer will be.... :P

Actually Cam,

Can you give us pricing on both WBT and Furutech, please!

Certainly selling both brands so no bias from me.

I honestly haven't had enough time with WBT on my own cables to give you an honest answer yet. What I can tell you is that there are a couple of features with WBT that aren't common to Furutech, e.g. some are a true 75ohm impedance so usable for digital interconnects. Also the ground terminal can be removed for soldering outside of the plug, and then re-inserted. It's not necessary, but at least gives you some peace of mind if you're concerned soldering. You can solder or use spades on the WBTs. The brass barrel is designed for noise rejection. Packaging is fantastic (not a performance benefit but still). 

All signs point to their performance being up there with the best. In fact I would hold Furutech and WBT as the top two plug manufacturers at the moment and so very happy to be able to offer both options.