Woofer,s Dual Purpose Room.....Duntech Sovereign , Krell ,Manley Labs, JVC...

46 minutes ago, Be Quiet...Listen said:

What does that Telos stuff do??

It simply uses quantum mechanics, nanotechnology and elementary teleportation techniques to reconstruct the sound of all the angels in the multiverse singing together as one choir. Simplez. 
Either that, or something to do with reducing hum?  
BTW, if you have read their website and understand what it does, you probably haven't read their website correctly. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, nicholas9976 said:

It simply uses quantum mechanics, nanotechnology and elementary teleportation techniques to reconstruct the sound of all the angels in the multiverse singing together as one choir. Simplez. 
Either that, or something to do with reducing hum?  
BTW, if you have read their website and understand what it does, you probably haven't read their website correctly. 

???

English?

Where was this guy located??

I think address was on his web page
Neerim if I recall
Seriously good sound coming out of his gear,has all sorts of quantum dots ,magic cable burners etc,but wen the music started the bulls..t stopped
He played me brothers in arms and the sound was superb
I left before I ended up spending thousands,I went to buy record/vinyl sleeves that he sells,he is also a good bloke if that helps!!
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, muriwai said:

Woofer did you visit him?
Or get stuff by mail ?

I have visited Peter many times, Peter has also visited my Audio room before i headed into the HT direction.....he is a TOP bloke!

You can be the biggest "sceptic" ( i was) but until you have actually tried some of the Telos gear ....DONT make a pre-emptive judgement!! 

The manufacture,s "Blurb" probably doesn't help. as some of the descriptions and such are hard to run with BUT!!!!! the products DO have a very favourable result when integrated into you system.

A very good friend of mine is a Physicist , he cringes at some of the "product" descriptions and hates with a passion the overuse of the term "Quantum" ....BUT!! he will be the first to agree that the Telos gear IS effective in a system!

I now use the Telos "Branda" speaker cables , these replaced my high end Siltechs.

The Telos QNR,s and GNR have also  noticeable benefit   .........DONT judge unless you have tried yourself!

This is Peter ( attached pic)  on his first trip up to my audio room with some of the Telos gear...

post-106308-0-29699700-1471301253_thumb.jpg

post-106308-0-33768000-1471301261_thumb.jpg

post-106308-0-58855300-1471301266_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

2 hours ago, muriwai said:

I think address was on his web page
Neerim if I recall
Seriously good sound coming out of his gear,has all sorts of quantum dots ,magic cable burners etc,but wen the music started the bulls..t stopped
He played me brothers in arms and the sound was superb
I left before I ended up spending thousands,I went to buy record/vinyl sleeves that he sells,he is also a good bloke if that helps!!

from memory wasnt it the telos "room" at the hifi shows gone, one of the most popular due to the sound. I remember numerous people commenting so. says quite a bit even in a show environment ...

55 minutes ago, :) al said:

from memory wasnt it the telos "room" at the hifi shows gone, one of the most popular due to the sound. I remember numerous people commenting so. says quite a bit even in a show environment ...

No, Telos cables with those Quantum Dots shared a room with Craig from Audio Heaven. (Who is a great guy with some great gear including Allnic and his Field Coil Speakers.)

The room you're thinking of is the Telos Distributors Room with it's wonderful Ypsilon gear and Helix Turntable. :wub:

Easy to get confused with all these Telos's getting about !! :D 

Edited by Martykt
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 3 months later...

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

What a great journey,,, thanks for sharing.

Those Sovereigns, just such imposing beasts, aren't they.

And what a beast of a centre speaker.

Those svs subs look miniscule in among front sound stage.

I certainly know the feeling of flipping attention between HT and 2ch.

Love your room, and system. [emoji7]

20 hours ago, Sentient said:

What a great journey,,, thanks for sharing.

Those Sovereigns, just such imposing beasts, aren't they.

And what a beast of a centre speaker.

Those svs subs look miniscule in among front sound stage.

I certainly know the feeling of flipping attention between HT and 2ch.

Love your room, and system. emoji7.png

@Sentient

Thanks for the kind comments :)

The Sovereigns are truly breathtaking.....still today  after all these years.  I have stated , but will once again..... i have auditioned speakers costing "Scary" amounts and NONE have ever made me feel i wanted to replace my Sovereigns.

Regarding the centre speaker... i have had numerous centres , Matthews,  @Javs "Javellin Audio,s" CUSTOM is the first that has complemented the Sovereigns   . He is currently building another for a good friend of mine  who after hearing mine , just had to have one..:)

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, wooferocau said:

Regarding the centre speaker... i have had numerous centres , Matthews,  @Javs "Javellin Audio,s" CUSTOM is the first that has complemented the Sovereigns   . He is currently building another for a good friend of mine  who after hearing mine , just had to have one..:)

Yes, well, I reckon in Home Theatre, the centre speaker is the most important.   It's all important, but the critical dialogue comes out the centre, and it makes a huge difference to my ears, having a centre solution that fits in nicely with the front sound stage.  

So,,, your solution has my envy and admiration.   :)   

Edited by Sentient
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Darren69 said:

The slam these muthas put out is almost violating. I like it. ? heard Jozzas, just amazing.

Sorry Dazz, mine aren't Sovs.

But these would most definitely be an experience.