Sign in to follow this  
Tivoli Hi-Fi

EXPIRED: FS: Isotek Polaris 6 Way Power Conditioner Offer finishing April 30

Item: Isotek Polaris 6 Way Power Conditioning Board with AU Plugs

Location: Tivoli Hi-Fi 155-157 Camberwell Road Hawthorn East VIC 3123

Price: RRP is $599 special SNA price is $399 Free postage to anywhere in Australia or local pick up from the store

Item Condition: New in Boxes with Full Manufacturer Warranty

Payment Method: Payment can be made by Credit Card (Including AMEX with no fee or penalty), Direct Deposit, PayPal or cash in the store.

Extra Info: The offer is back and is very limited! Everybody that has used this board has noticed the difference and the positive results are posted all over SNA.

We also have the offer on the EVO3 Premier 1.5m Power Cords. The RRP on the Power Cords is $199, we are able to offer these for $140.

Feel free to PM,call the store on (03)9813-3533 or e-mail sales@tivolihifi.com.au

Edited by Tivoli Hi-Fi

Guest Sime

You should change the picture in your add, that's a Sirius power board, not a Polaris.

Does it come with power lead? If not does it require a 15A square kettle plug or does it take standard IEC plug? Thanks

ex brickie, both the sirius and polaris are limited to 10A and have the normal 10A power socket.

Guest Sime

And it dosnt come with a lead @ex brickie

Edited by Sime

Hi.  Do you still have these - and if so would you ship to Auckland (NZ) - at my cost?  My piece of.... Bada smelt odd last night and then there were fireworks.  Thank goodness my gear is OK.  Also will this board be OK if I use a 20amp inbound (from the wall) lead?  Thanks in advance. Stu

Is Isotek Polaris still available?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Is Isotek Polaris still available?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Hi, yes it is

Hi.  Do you still have these - and if so would you ship to Auckland (NZ) - at my cost?  My piece of.... Bada smelt odd last night and then there were fireworks.  Thank goodness my gear is OK.  Also will this board be OK if I use a 20amp inbound (from the wall) lead?  Thanks in advance. Stu

Hi Stu,

I need a bit more info, I'll send you a PM

Regards

James

Hi Everyone,

This offer will be finishing at the end of this month, place your order before April 30 as this offer will not be repeated!

Cheers

James

Edited by Tivoli Hi-Fi

This commercial offer has now expired.