Sign in to follow this  
Grizzly

Does anyone have a use for 16mm MDF

In my day job I frequently dismantle crates of perfectly usable and decent sized 12mm and 16mm MDF. Sometimes I come across 18mm and 25mm as well. Most of it winds up in the bin after being rained on, which really rubs me up the wrong way. If there is anyone who has a use for this stuff I'd be pleased to put it aside for pickup from Dry Creek.

Generally the largest pieces are around 1100x900 and have nails within 25mm of the edge only. Some have a couple of screw holes in them too but could be cut around for smaller pieces.

Let me know what you need!

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

nice one Bear.

i don't need any but like you don't like to see good material go to waste.

did you know that when they make up big stages/sets at the entertainment centre they use new sheets of ply each time.

we lined my mates shed with slightly used ply with foo fighters sweat!

Edited by 4heckssake

nice one Bear.

i don't need any but like you don't like to see good material go to waste.

did you know that when they make up big stages/sets at the entertainment centre they use new sheets of ply each time.

we lined my mates shed with slightly used ply with foo fighters sweat!

Do they just leave it out the back after a show? I'll have to wait till J-lo or Nicki Minaj come to town for a sub woofer project, for some of their sweat might give bigger bottom end.

Do they just leave it out the back after a show? I'll have to wait till J-lo or Nicki Minaj come to town for a sub woofer project, for some of their sweat might give bigger bottom end.

nah, they salvage the used stuff and sell it off reasonably cheap and get in new for the next show.