Drew Petrie

Ben Brown 

Brent Harvey

Followers:

Todd Goldstein

Ben Cunnington

Jack Ziebell

Int: Ben Jacobs, Aaron Mullet, Taylor Garner, Michael Firrito

We will need Wells to play a full season and the backline to hold up if we are to go deep into September. 

GWS still lacking the ability to close out games. Should have buried the Dees today

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Tigers were pretty bad and Carlton showed a bit. Killed my margin by 5 goals in the first round. Thanks for nothing Richmond

9th again?

Pies getting the wobbles on early, might be a long season for us toothless supporters.

Not looking good at all, Swan out won't help either

Bombers performed as expected

No, and pending a scan, it sounds like it may be a 6-10 week injury

Could be career over for Swanny it seems. Rough way for a great player to go out if it plays out that way

There is a strange serenity that comes over the football part of your brain when you don't even consider your team playing finals from round one.......

Pies getting the wobbles on early, might be a long season for us toothless supporters.

Oh Ye of little faith.

A stirring win tonight for the Pies by a massive margin ;)

Boring game up to half time but the second half was a beauty in front of a massive crowd.

Not little faith, just not a blind fan.

Both teams played pretty poorly all match - 1st half was boring and slow with little happening in front of goal. 2nd half was more attacking but still MANY mistakes from both teams. Collingwood's passing was pretty attrocious all match.

Yep, second half was actually a game of footy. Pretty poor games by both teams, but I really enjoyed it by the end. Very good Friday night footy to start the weekend...

Not little faith, just not a blind fan.

Both teams played pretty poorly all match - 1st half was boring and slow with little happening in front of goal. 2nd half was more attacking but still MANY mistakes from both teams. Collingwood's passing was pretty attrocious all match.

I have perfect vision out of my one eye ;)

But I agree that neither side really set the pulse racing as a Real Contenders. Both sides would have to play a better brand of footy than that which was on display tonight.

Treloar is going to be very good for the Pies, so I guess that is a positive though

Treloar is going to be very good for the Pies, so I guess that is a positive though

Yes, despite the pies lowering their colors last week, and not playing well this week, Treloar can hold his head high - superb start to the club.

It's the decision making out of defense by a number of back men that is of real concern for the black and white...

Edited by Kaynin

Rubbish game of footy salvaged by the Tigers choking away the W. Just about fell out of my chair laughing.

Fasolo with 6 goals for goodness sake! Never change Richmond.

Both teams are shockers..

Edited by Sansui77

Watching last nights game was like watching Australian federal politics. Both sides were very poor, there were odd flashes of hope from both sides, but then they'd just handball to the opposition. Either didn't seem to have a game plan,constantly changing direction and all over the shop. The delivery was terrible and the winner just fell over the line. Neither side deserved to win anyhow, just terrible

You know the opening scene In Saving Private Ryan when they're on the boat preparing to storm the beach, praying, spewing and facing imminent slaughter....

I'm on the train going to the footy surrounded by other Bombers supporters, pretty much the same scene

You know the opening scene In Saving Private Ryan when they're on the boat preparing to storm the beach, praying, spewing and facing imminent slaughter....

I'm on the train going to the footy surrounded by other Bombers supporters, pretty much the same scene

Take heart. Only 21 matches left

I dunno, they might end up sending us out to 'the farm' before the season ends

my wife is at the enemies luncheon. She's a Dees fan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Goodonya for sticking to your team. They have rewarded your loyalty with a stirring win.

Goodonya for sticking to your team. They have rewarded your loyalty with a stirring win.

Didn't see it coming, but yeah great to get a win

i wish i could say something about those weagles dissapointing effort but after watching the pies go round i cant!

I hope we can both improve this weekend.

Pies wil need to be alot better to take out the saints whom despite 2 losses are showing up to play.

Hopes Reid stays fit - he can kick.  It's time for Langdon to go back to the VFL for some confidence.

Hawks v bulldogs could be game of the round - thinking the bulldogs can do it!

I'll be off to see the suns frist time this season.