Sign in to follow this  
caddisgeek

AFL 2016 - In honour of Nude

watson will lose his brownlow

He should do the right thing and hand it back.

He has no choice now

Wally, get stuffed!

Not as stuffed as Essendon ;)

sad to see the passing of ken judge who lost his fight with cancer.really enjoyed him on ABC  radio as he new what he was talking about

sad to see the passing of ken judge who lost his fight with cancer.really enjoyed him on ABC  radio as he new what he was talking about

Yeah. Too young

R.I.P.

Let's all laugh at James Hird. Pitiful, cowardly, disgrace.

Let's all laugh at James Hird. Pitiful, cowardly, disgrace.

In February 2013 he said when he finally got tell the whole story, he and the players "would be in a good place"

Well I guess he was wrong. :unsure:

But never mind he is going back to court soon to continue his endless quest for redemption. This time he is taking on an Insurance company. See how that works out for him :ohmy:

In February 2013 he said when he finally got tell the whole story, he and the players "would be in a good place"

Well I guess he was wrong. :unsure:

But never mind he is going back to court soon to continue his endless quest for redemption. This time he is taking on an Insurance company. See how that works out for him :ohmy:

He's stuffed. He's destroyed his own club. Couldn't happen to a nicer bloke.

i thought hird would have been i jail by now....

i thought hird would have been in jail by now....

maybe after tomorrow with all his bullshit they will put him in the slammer.hes a cheat and should get punished

Banned from the game for a year, significant fine, lost his job, will never work in football again

Yeah, got off scot free

Banned from the game for a year, significant fine, lost his job, will never work in football again

Yeah, got off scot free

Self inflicted.......only has himself to blame.....as the coach...the buck stops with him....

Banned from the game for a year...on full pay while completing his MBA studies in France...poor chicken....

Self inflicted.......only has himself to blame.....as the coach...the buck stops with him.....

Well most people who break the rules and get caught only have themselves to blame, that's a silly things to say

..and anyhow the coach isn't the boss of everyone at the club so, the buck stops with him, along with a bunch of other people who are (fortunately) no longer there

Edited by caddisgeek

Well most people who break the rules and get caught only have themselves to blame, that's a silly things to say

..and anyhow the coach isn't the boss of everyone at the club so, the buck stops with him, along with a bunch of other people who are (fortunately) no longer there

Just stating the obvious....can't see the silliness in that...

Stating the obvious, in my opinion, is silly

Yeah, I think justice has prevailed all round.  Hird has got what was coming to him, so I don't think he got off lightly at all.  It's easy to want to crush another person, but his world has taken an about face from when he took the coaching job on - he's no longer viewed as a golden child of the game - and that is the biggest punishment of all.  He's paid, and will forever pay, the price for his actions.

I feel justice has prevailed throughout, those responsible have copped some form of punishment one way or another (although Dr. REID is still working (at Essendon, no less) yes, the medical professional who wrote letters of his concerns but never followed them up???.  The fact he's still working is because the AFL, yet again, stuffed up the handling of the hard issues) - anyway, the club now needs to work on moving forward...which appears it will take many, many years as it is...

Let's just get on and play footy...March 24 feels like a long time away...

march 24 is not that far away kaynin...

March 24, 2017 is a looooooonnnng way away

i thought the interview with james hird today didnt go good for him. he just kept repeating what was said before

i thought the interview with james hird today didnt go good for him. he just kept repeating what was said before

He does not have a shred of credibility and this interview has only compounded his woes.

How the mighty have fallen

BTW

I would also say that Tracey Holmes has done her reputation irreparable harm after that pathetic excuse for an interview.

It had all the impact of a damp lettuce leaf slap to the face

Stating the obvious, in my opinion, is silly

Bomber supporters need to differentiate between "James Hird " the Club Champion, Captain, Premiership Player and Brownlow Medalist from James Hird the failed Coach who's actions or more accurately inactions have brought a great club to its knees....