Wyndham Audio SA visit in February 2016.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi folks,

Well, Dave and I are really excited about our trip over this weekend to SA and meeting up with everyone at Tony's place on Saturday and Suresh's place on Sunday.

I have sent everyone a PM giving the address for both GTGs and if you can check in post # 6 and just let me know if you can't attend? This is especially important for Tony's GTG on the Saturday as I did cap the attendance and there are a couple of members that are wanting to attend if a spot becomes available. 

Anyhow, we're really looking forward to the weekend and catching up with all the old faces we know and also meeting a lot that Dave and I haven't had the chance to meet yet. :thumb:

Cheers,

Keith

Unfortunatly Im looking doubtful for this fellas due to bit of an ifection which blocked my ears etc. The doctor could only clear one.

So being almost deaf in one ear ill drop out and let one of the waiting in line take my place.

l could improve by saturday butl might not so ill call it now so Ke ith can inform a waitng SNAr.

Have agreat time at TonyMs woodstock property  (dont forget the

pics)

Mate, that's a real shame. :(

If you feel well enough by Saturday, come anyway.  Several people (myself included) were looking forward to catching up - it's been too long.

After all, you were at the original gtg here in the log cabin in 2007 and Andrew's speaker demo a couple of years later.  I think it's about time you ventured back into the hills and it would be just great if you can. 

Here's hoping for a speedy recovery. :thumb:  

Unfortunatly Im looking doubtful for this fellas due to bit of an ifection which blocked my ears etc. The doctor could only clear one.

So being almost deaf in one ear ill drop out and let one of the waiting in line take my place.

l could improve by saturday butl might not so ill call it now so Ke ith can inform a waitng SNAr.

Have agreat time at TonyMs woodstock property  (dont forget the

pics)

Hi Grumps, I agree with Tony and I too was looking forward to catching up with you again. Leave yourself as still coming, mate, and wait and see how you feel tomorrow night. I take it Capone is still going to make it? 

I have only one alternate to come in and I've let him know already, so you're not blocking someone from coming.

Cheers,

Keith

Hi Grumps, I agree with Tony and I too was looking forward to catching up with you again. Leave yourself as still coming, mate, and wait and see how you feel tomorrow night. I take it Capone is still going to make it? 

I have only one alternate to come in and I've let him know already, so you're not blocking someone from coming.

Cheers,

Keith

Keith

Yes im still coming along to "Woodstock" :)

Hi all,

Unfortunately I have to bow out for tomorrow.

Got family from interstate in town this weekend and tomorrow afternoon which was going to be free, now isn't.

Apologies. Have fun!

Sunday is definately out for me as well.

post-136849-0-05114000-1455277153_thumb.

Those bad , bad, boys from Wydham Audio have left this new toy for me to play with over the weekend, and it will be the source for their demo on Sunday.

This is sounding very, very nice this evening.

I'm not sure I want them to take it back to Melbourne at the end of the weekend....

• Like 5

A quick thank-you to Keith and Dave for bringing their speakers all the way to S.A. for us  to enjoy.  Lovely to hear two very different approaches to converting electrical energy into sound pressure. Nice one guys.  Many thanks to Tony for being our gracious host and cleaning up after us!  Great to meet lots of fellow enthusiasts and I look forward to getting together again.

Cheers,

Hugh.

• Like 1

what, no photos or updates as yet?

Well, I took a few pics and I'll post them later unless I get a good enough offer not to. ;) 

In the meantime, I have to take Mrs M out to dinner to see if I an overcome her infatuation for a younger (chicken)man. :rolleyes:

6318d455-d248-464b-a44b-33e97d258d59_zps

• Like 3

Hi All!

Thanks to Ton M & Rhonda for hosting today's gathering. You looked after us all splendidly....again! It was fantastic to meet so many enthusiastic SNA'ers from Adelaide. Special note to you Jim....from Renmark! Both Keith and I enjoyed the day and were wrapped to be displaying our new BR 1 2-way speakers. These are a recent addition to our range and were very well received. The CH2 horns did their thing by delivering big natural sounds into Tony M's listening room.

Thanks to all for attending.....special thanks to Tony M for hosting....and cleaning up the mess.....we shall post more pics when we process these back in Melbourne.

Thanks once again to all.

We are very excited to be enjoying Suresh's hospitality tomorrow, Sunday and appreciate the efforts Suresh has gone to in arranging this gathering. We shall post when we complete the day.

Thanks again to you all here in Adelaide it is a great pleasure to be with you all.

Kind Regards: Keith & dave

• Like 3