Sign in to follow this  
SHF Staff

SOLD: FS: Bryston 7B SST2 & BP26/MPS2

Item: Two Bryston 7B SST2 mono amplifiers plus Bryston BP26 pre-amplifier with MPS2 power supply
Price: $10,000
Item Condition: Exellent
Payment Method: Card, Cash or EFT
Extra Info: the client owned this system for 8 months and upgraded to a Chord reference system.
Pictures:

Bryston.JPG

This Amp setup was my second chose and well recommended!

Stump

<p>Congratulations on the sale of your item. If you feel you have benefited from using this system for the sale of an item through our classifieds system then please consider making a donation, or purchasing some StereoNET Merchandise.<br /><br />-------------------------------------<br /><br />Donation Payment Option<br /><br />You can make a donation via Paypal (using Credit Card or Paypal Balance), or Direct Deposit.<br /><br />Click below to make a donation:<br />donate-button.png<br /><br />-------------------------------------<br /><br />Merchandise Purchase Option<br /><br />You can purchase one of our official StereoNET T-shirts, or other StereoNET merchandise by clicking the following link:<br />SNA_merch.jpg<br /><br />Thank you, your support is appreciated and every dollar makes a difference.</p>

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By DrDeeKay
      Item: Linn Ikemi CD and HDCD transport
      Price: $1200 (reduced)
      Item Condition: Very good, unmarked 
      Reason for selling: Changed setup to support home theatre 
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal
      Extra Info: This has been my reference CD and HD transport for some years but I am simplifying my setup. Originally priced around $3600USD.  The review below sums the performance up perfectly. The Linn is in excellent working order, unmarked, comes with balanced XLR cables, a remote, and original box for safe transportation. This transport delivers incredible detail and an expansive sound stage. 

HiFi Review. "Sound wise this is typical Linn. Fast, refined, smooth and very detailed. You can hear just about everything in the mix. Although rather than sound analytical it sounds warm and silky. It has beautiful tone and the way it flows from passage to passage is a real delight." Nuff said. 

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By Raffinator
      Item: Vincent Audio SP-T700 Monoblock Amps (silver)
      Price: $2,200 pair
      Item Condition: Very good. 2 years old
      Reason for selling: NLR
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal
      Extra Info: For sale are my pair of Vincent Audio SP-T700 Hybrid Monoblock amplifiers in silver. I am the original owner, and they are 2 years old. Selling due to a change of configuration.

See https://www.vincent-tac.de/en/product-lines/tubeline/sp-t700.html for full details.

See https://funaudio.com.au/brands/vincent/ for link to current importer.

I have the original boxes in good condition, and I'm willing to ship at the buyer's expense. 16kg each in two cartons.

Photos: 

• By Audionerd
      Item: Bryston B-60R Integrated Amplifier with remote handset
      Price: Reduced from $2450 to $1750!! RRP $7,999. Donation to SNA on sale
      Item Condition: Excellent apart from some rubbed off letters on front panel, but selections are still clear
      Reason for selling: NLR
      Payment Method: Cash, Bank Transfer or Paypal
      Extra Info: Superbly engineered Canadian amp with 20 year warranty when new. Close to the quietest I've heard, with neutral and non-fatiguing yet dynamic sound. Understated slimline construction is surprisingly heavy, with output of over 60W RMS @ 8 ohms and 100W RMS @ 4 ohms. Features 4 pairs of RCA inputs plus Tape Monitor Loop, Headphone socket and removable Pre Out/Main In links. All switches, contacts and connectors are gold plated.
      This unit in silver comes complete with manual, individual test report and motorised volume control via the optional handset. All original packaging means that safe postage at buyer's expense is available.

Rare opportunity to secure a highly regarded amp at a ridiculously small fraction of new retail price, as this model hardly ever appears on the used market. A bargain for those who value quality over quantity. Many favourable reviews including MasterSwitch.

• By Brigadier
      Item:
      Price: $1600 or see ad for individual prices
      Item Condition: Excellent
      Reason for selling: no longer have the space after renovations 😌
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info:
      NAC202 Pre Amplifier
      SNAIC Interconnect cables - 4 & 5 Pin DIN connectors - 3 in total
      A5 Speaker Cable 2 x 8m lengths or 2 pair at 4m each 

Don’t miss this great opportunity to pick up affordable high end HiFi components now I no longer have room for them following our renovations!

Naim is one of the most dynamic and involving sounds you can get as they really focus on timing and impact which brings the music to life - this is a great opportunity for someone to pick up the core of the Classic System; the NAC 202 Pre Amp at a really good price: $1600 (rrp $4350)

I also have 3 NAIM SNAIC interconnect cables - 2 x 5 pin DIN 1.25m and 1 x 4 pin DIN 1.25m - price: $100 each (rrp $210)

Finally I have 2 x 8m lengths of white NAIM A5 speaker cable with NAIM amp terminations - price: $400 (rrp $1300 - $80/m + terminations)
      I’m happy to sell the 2 lengths separately for $200 for each of the resulting 2 pairs of 4m lengths which is usually enough for most rooms - I have a spare pair of NAIM terminators I’ll include for buyer to fit

All items are in perfect working order and have only had light usage having been carefully stored during our never ending renovations!

• By Mitchell Albert Reyes
      Item: Marantz PM7200
      Price: 450
      Item Condition: Great 
      Reason for selling: Moving O/S
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info:
       Excellent condition. 
      Beautiful amp with a beautiful tone. 
      Moving OS and needs a new home.  

DESCRIPTION:
      95 watts per channel power output (into 8 ohms)
      155 watts per channel (into 4 ohms)
      25 watts pure class A operation
      HDAM (High Definition Amplifier Module) fully discrete copper-shielded output stage
      Premium-quality parts and construction for superb sound quality
      Seven source inputs including moving magnet (MM) phono input

Full marantz description and manual available here:
      https://www.marantz.co.uk/uk/products/pages/productdetails.aspx?catid=hifi&subcatid=amplifier&productid=pm7200

Reviews can be found here
      https://www.hifiengine.com/manual_library/marantz/pm7200.shtml, and
      http://www.audioreview.com/product/amplification/integrated-amplifiers/marantz/pm7200.html