• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Santa came early But I had better give them to the trouble and strife to wrap before she makes some....

Todays haul   Bought from a work mate of mine who hadn't played them for 25 years!!   Lots of Bowie and a few Rush albums, and a couple of 12" singles :party

Delivered this morning from ccmusic.com

Posted Images

25 minutes ago, Dilettanteque said:

You were on to that quickly Monsieur Busechaume!  How have you found it?

I've yet to receive it, Grant, and probably will have to wait some time as there were none available locally on ebay. I read a couple of favourable reviews. They wrote that Rypdal's stepped back to his 70's fusion style. Odds on I'll like it. 

I'll have to take note of that name. I meet quite a few French backpackers during harvest time.  :)

1 hour ago, mrbuzzardstubble said:

I've yet to receive it, Grant, and probably will have to wait some time as there were none available locally on ebay. I read a couple of favourable reviews. They wrote that Rypdal's stepped back to his 70's fusion style. Odds on I'll like it. 

I'll have to take note of that name. I meet quite a few French backpackers during harvest time.  :)

I understand. I'd also refrain from the tattoo option until you have a few winks of approval from francophone fruiterers.

The postman was very nice to me today. The Cuban box set contains 5 LPs and a nice booklet full of great info on an era of Cuban music past.

16001698694682581998219580022922.jpg

22 minutes ago, Dilettanteque said:

We must have the same postman., or one equally well trained in generosity

... and similar levels of class.

5 minutes ago, Dilettanteque said:

If there is merit to be had in duplicating one's collection across different media types...

InkedIMG_2082_LI.thumb.jpg.e78f9d36ef85d138cfb8c24081c97f6d.jpg

...then I have nudged closer to merit.

Or madness

Or financial ruin😀😀🍺

• Moderators

Moon Duo debut album, re-released on vinyl for the first time. This sounds very much like a Wooden Shjips album (in a very good way). Compiled from a series of previously released singles and EPs it even includes a Kim Salmon song

033937e6.jpg

Hi All,

An arrival today from the JB Under $30 online sale, and Rush from Amazon:

Scorpions, Acoustica                                                           Alan Parsons, Try Anything Once

2051286245_Arrivals21_09_2020.jpg.5921a1b4e21a7734124bf23c68509a87.jpg

Uncle Tupelo, No Depression - Demos                                        Rush, Hemispheres 40th Anniversary Box Set

JJ

• Moderators

Posted by somebody a week or so ago. There seem to be various versions of this album, as well as several followup albums with various titles! I bought the DMM black vinyl version, it arrived with a gentle warp but totally silent apart from some brief noise in the lead-in groove. Recording quality varies according to the song, but generally excellent and, of course, the performing quality is always great.

41ER7EMlarL.jpg

• Moderators

Geelong quintet's second album, time shifted 70's rock with a modern twist. Like ELO and Skyhooks played by King Gizzard. LPs going for crazy money on Discogs, but I waited until I found an honest seller

a0189872659_10.jpg