davidsss

Currently Purchasing

Just Couldn't help myself.

1541327930027876986803.jpg

DAVID BOWIE GLASTONBURY 2000    3 x 180g vinyl LP My next  purchase..

2146724638_81ROuHefTL._SL1425_.thumb.jpg.af17e88f89d49154b63c177f6ab4e691.jpg

TRACKLISTING
Introduction (Greensleeves)
Wild Is The Wind
China Girl
Changes
Stay
Life On Mars?
Absolute Beginners
Ashes To Ashes
Rebel Rebel
Little Wonder
Golden Years
Fame
All The Young Dudes
The Man Who Sold The World
Station To Station
Starman
Hallo Spaceboy
Under Pressure
Ziggy Stardust
“Heroes”
Let’s Dance
I'm Afraid Of Americans

DAVID BOWIE ‘GLASTONBURY 2000’ documents Bowie’s legendary Sunday night headline performance on 25th June at the most famous festival on earth. The legendary full performance is released for the first time including many of David’s greatest hits.
The package includes the full 21 song greatest hits set including the Glastonbury performance of ‘Heroes’, a highlight of the record breaking ‘David Bowie Is…’ exhibition and the only track that has been previously released.

This 3LP set also features David’s diary, originally written for Time Out magazine, which documents him preparing for the show in his own inimitable manner. In addition to newly mastered audio, DAVID BOWIE ‘GLASTONBURY 2000’ features new artwork from Jonathan Barnbrook (who worked with Bowie on the sleeves for Heathen, The Next Day & ★) and notes from the renowned author and Bowie fan Caitlin Moran who reviewed the show for The Times.

The package features photos of Bowie resplendently dressed in a 3/4 length one-of-a-kind Alexander McQueen frock coat, the pattern of which was made to echo the hat (the famous ‘bipperty-bopperty hat’ mentioned in the song Queen *****) and worn by David at his Glastonbury Fayre debut in 1971.

I've been doing some exploring and came across a site that might interest some. It's called phonicarecords.com and is situated in London. Jazz,world and electronica and other genres are available. Oodles of vinyl. In fact most of it seems to be vinyl. There's also a link at the bottom of their page to a site called the Vinyl Factory. Lots of limited edition vinyl there. I had a quick look and some of it is very expensive (£250+). Cheers

On ‎30‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 9:31 PM, t_mike said:

Many thanks to the Salvo's store. The vinyl on this lot is excellent. The one missing the cover is Pat Methany Group self titled. Belafonte is a 2 lp box set.

15408952484171158580287.jpg

Lucky you mate!

A great new album of psychaedelic trippy rap from Cypress Hill, their first new album in 10 years. Rather than just going through the motions, it's very good. Amazing bass!

cypresshill.jpg