Currently Purchasing

At Burning Shed  :)

Ogdens' Nut Gone Flake (50th Anniversary Editions pre-order)

The 50th anniversary of the Small Faces' 1968 Psychedelic masterpiece is being celebrated with two special editions:
A 3cd/1dvd hardback book set and a 3 x 180g coloured (red, white and blue) vinyl version. Both are remastered and feature copious extras. 

Please note that for contractual reasons this release is not available for sale in the UK. 

Pre-order for 5th October release. 

unnamed.jpg

Edited by mrbuzzardstubble
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

On ‎24‎/‎08‎/‎2018 at 11:50 PM, crisis said:

Animals as leaders

Joy of Motion and Weightless.

$10 including postage for both.

Not for everybody. This is musicians music. ?

s-l1600.jpg

Hey Man, I've been sampling some of their material recently.  Do you mind letting me know where you picked up such a bargain???

Cheers, Ant.

P.S.  Vinyl or CD?

Edited by BuzzzFuzzz

5 hours ago, BuzzzFuzzz said:

Hey Man, I've been sampling some of their material recently.  Do you mind letting me know where you picked up such a bargain???

Cheers, Ant.

P.S.  Vinyl or CD?

Just lucked in with two second hand CDs on Ebay.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, proftournesol said:

Currently playing my newly re-mastered Tin Drum. Half-speed mastered and now a double 45, this is fabulous quality, a must listen if you are a fan of Japan. Despite being adequately packed, the double gate-sleeve cover arrived crushed?

CS694138-01A-BIG.jpg

Michael.  Gentlemen Take Polaroids sounds even better imo.

• Like 1

Just when I was patting myself on the back for my modest purchases over the last few months, some very tempting "special edition" box sets are on the horizon. Ah well there goes the wallet again...no money will be left for chrissie pressies for anyone else. It's me me me.

The Beatles White Album. Super Deluxe please.

The Pixies. Come On Pilgrim...It's Surfer Rosa. Not sure about this. Not a lot of "new" material here but nice packaging.

The House Of Love: 30TH ANNIVERSARY DELUXE HARDBACK EDITION. Looks like good value, I will definitely get this.  

Initially I wasn't a fan of anniversary releases. But I am tempted if there is plenty of previously unavailable, live or demo tracks.

Can I can wait for prices to drop after release? Will report back if I find good prices on these, although expect Beatles price will not drop...in a hurry.

• 3 weeks later...

Looking to buy Camille Yarbrough - The Iron Pot Cooker. My usual is JB Hi-Fi then if no good Amazon, but since the new Amazon rules the range is reduced. Can anyone recommend a retailer online or other (Gold Coast)

cheers

Serg