SOLD: FS: Audio Definition Duet Speakers

Item: Audio Definition Duet speakers

Price: $300 (negotiable)
Item Condition: Very good, except some cat claw pulls in the "stocking"
Reason for selling: Moving overseas
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal
Extra Info:

There is a thread on this forum about these Australian-built speakers here.  The Duets are the smaller of the two models (H 126 cm W 22, D 27).

They will be available after Christmas - we leave in the middle of January, and I do want to use them as long as possible.  They are obviously collection-only.

Pictures: There is an advertising picture of them in that thread, without the stocking.  Photos added - the closeup shows the cat damage.

post-137280-0-33084300-1445924741_thumb.

post-137280-0-77494600-1445924741_thumb.

post-137280-0-75222100-1445924787_thumb.

Edited by westham60

Item: Audio Definition Duet speakers

Price: Best offer

Item Condition: Very good, except some cat claw pulls in the "stocking"

Reason for selling: Moving overseas

Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal

Extra Info:

There is a thread on this forum about these Australian-built speakers here.  The Duets are the smaller of the two models.

They will be available after Christmas - we leave in the middle of January, and I do want to use them as long as possible.  They are obviously collection-only.

Pictures: There is an advertising picture of them in that thread, without the stocking.  I can provide a photo if requested, but it will just be a 4' high black rectangle.

Had these speakers back in the day for my surround sound system. Good luck with the sale their great looking speakers.

• 3 weeks later...

Congratulations on the sale of your item. If you feel you have benefited from using this system for the sale of an item through our classifieds system then please consider making a donation, or purchasing some StereoNET Merchandise.

-------------------------------------

Donation Payment Option

You can make a donation via Paypal (using Credit Card or Paypal Balance), or Direct Deposit.

Click below to make a donation:
donate-button.png

-------------------------------------

Merchandise Purchase Option

You can purchase one of our official StereoNET T-shirts, or other StereoNET merchandise by clicking the following link:
SNA_merch.jpg

Thank you, your support is appreciated and every dollar makes a difference.