Real world Isotek Power conditioning results

Guest Sime

Isotek Evo 3 Premier, I bought the Evo 3 Sirius powerboard.

Attended a demonstration in Sydney run by Keith Martin who ran a series of A/B tests using his products and the impact on the music using the same amp, same volume, same speakers and same source. A couple of us were sceptics in the room the impact on the sound was unquestionable a real eye opener.

I'd run it from the board to whatever component your hooking up. Better use it for clean power than dirty. Later on down the track when you have all you power cords updated, then get one to run from the wall to the Sirius.

If you ever feel the need, but yourself a Mini Mira for your Telly. This has been the most noticeable power improvement I've had.

Guest thathifiguy

Isotek Evo 3 Premier, I bought the Evo 3 Sirius powerboard.

Attended a demonstration in Sydney run by Keith Martin who ran a series of A/B tests using his products and the impact on the music using the same amp, same volume, same speakers and same source. A couple of us were sceptics in the room the impact on the sound was unquestionable a real eye opener.

I experienced the same demo just recently. Absolutely blown away with the difference that Aquarius unit made.

• 3 years later...