Reviewers & Writers Wanted!

• Administrator

As StereoNET has grown, so to have our obligations and demand for covering the latest products, reviews, news and articles on anything HiFi, HeadFi, Home Theatre, Lifestyle and Automation.

We're looking to further grow our Editorial Team, and as such we're putting out the call for those that are interested in writing.

This is a paying gig - and extensive experience in all things audio-visual, along with an aptitude for writing is essential.

It's not full time, it's not even part time. It's casual, and you can work within your available hours and around existing employment.

If this is something that interests you, please contact me directly via PM, with perhaps any links to previous work or writing (even if it's not HiFi related) that we can look at.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

• Like 2

Guest yamaha_man

Im ceen! I'm reely good at riting and can speek lots of shite about stuf.

PM me if yu fink I'm up two the job.

Edited by yamaha_man

• Administrator

Looking at that extensive list of contributors already on your team, are you SURE you want to grow it some more Marc?!   :)

As part of the grand plan ... yes! I'm committed to growing our database of product reviews, but particularly more opinion pieces and articles.

We want to be regularly publishing interesting and thought provoking content, and generally getting readers excited about our hobby and industry.

It's not about quantity, it's about a broad mix and quality writing.

@@Yamaha Man - you're in. :)

G'day SNA Editorial Team

Interested in having a go  :)

PM Sent, 

Edited, sorry.

Fail.

Sorry.

Employ a sub editor next attempt.

• Like 1

@@125dBmonster

Fairly wordy.

Try to cut a bit of the verbose stuff out, pare it back a bit. : 'PM sent'  perhaps? Short ,concise, to the point.

Says everything it needs too to get it's point across.

• Administrator

Thanks all. Many PMs have come through this evening and this is really encouraging.
I haven't had a chance to respond to all of them so please don't take it personal.
I'll be going through them all tomorrow.

• Like 1