The new (and hopefully good) movies coming thread

The trailer looks okay.  Hopefully the movie has enough substance to be a decent action movie.

SimpleSafeHypsilophodon-size_restricted.

And for something that looks a bit out of left field.  

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 21/07/2020 at 9:39 PM, cafe67 said:

Gritty?,

Gritty indeed!?

Despite wincing often, I greatly enjoyed 'Once Were Warriors' but I'm not sure I could sit through this.....it looks almost too brutal.?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

On 28/08/2020 at 11:29 AM, Prof. said:

I'll be interested to hear your review..

I saw the original Tremors a long time ago and it was pretty freaky !!

Well, just finished watching all six on Blu Ray. Definitely solid b grade, but I don't mind. I do enjoy watching a lot of b movies. 1 was the known classic. 2 and 3 were kind of forgettable. 4 was pretty fun, with Gross playing his great grandfather in a western prequel. 5 and 6 had a nice bump on the audio front, and effects, and Jamie Kennedy was a great addition. 5 had the best audio easily.

I'm looking forward to the new one, Shrieker Island. Be interesting if Jon Header adds to it as well as Kennedy did.

14 hours ago, Mobe1969 said:

Well, just finished watching all six on Blu Ray. Definitely solid b grade, but I don't mind. I do enjoy watching a lot of b movies. 1 was the known classic. 2 and 3 were kind of forgettable. 4 was pretty fun, with Gross playing his great grandfather in a western prequel. 5 and 6 had a nice bump on the audio front, and effects, and Jamie Kennedy was a great addition. 5 had the best audio easily.

I'm looking forward to the new one, Shrieker Island. Be interesting if Jon Header adds to it as well as Kennedy did.

Wow! All six!!.That would have been a monotonous viewing!!

For me the original was the best..I didn't even view any of the others because they all had really bad reviews..

I'm hoping that Shrieker Island will be as good if not better than the original...

2 hours ago, Prof. said:

Wow! All six!!.That would have been a monotonous viewing!!

For me the original was the best..I didn't even view any of the others because they all had really bad reviews..

I'm hoping that Shrieker Island will be as good if not better than the original...

LOL, I didn't watch them back to back. I get up early in the mornings, so the first 4 I actually just watched before work one week. Then Monday night I decided to finish the last two.

On my recent holidays, I rewatched a heck of a lot of full complete movie series.