The new (and hopefully good) movies coming thread

On 16/02/2018 at 10:33 PM, LHC said:

My daughter went to see this on the weekend, highly recommended, very funny.  Then a collegue at work also took his kids along to see it,....highly recommended 

I wanna see this but my daughter won’t go with me anymore....?   Apparently the reason is I keep falling asleep and snoring through the session!

• Like 1

On 18/06/2018 at 5:01 PM, Addicted to music said:

My daughter went to see this on the weekend, highly recommended, very funny.  Then a collegue at work also took his kids along to see it,....highly recommended 

I wanna see this but my daughter won’t go with me anymore....?   Apparently the reason is I keep falling asleep and snoring through the session!

Dude, really?!

Cheers,

Alberto

I reckon this will be an amazing movie. They are already mentioning Lady Gaga and Oscar in the same sentence.

I’m a huge fan of the Streisand/ kristofferson version. I’m hopeful that this will be at least as good. When she’s not singing her dreadful pop music, I really like Gaga so with luck it’ll work.
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...
On 21/07/2018 at 1:23 PM, Boomboy said:

big fan of the first 2 movies in the trilogy unbreakable and split .. the third " glass " jan 19

Loved Unbreakable and didn't know it was part of a trilogy, will search out Split and look forward to Glass :thumb: thanks

• Like 1

Guest Muon N'

Watched the movie "Like Father" on netflix last night.

Both good performances by two of my favourites, Kristen Bell and Kelsey Grammer.

I nice movie :)

Edit: meant to post this in the netflix thread, of well.

Edited by Muon N'

• 4 weeks later...

are we moving in circles or what? I thought we've already seen beginning than some middle than the end than back to middle and now back to beginning :lol: ….anyway looks interesting