The new (and hopefully good) movies coming thread

17 hours ago, coolrunnings said:

Another serious Jim Carrey movie? Interesting... he usually does really well in these kinds of movies. Eternal Sunshine was gorgeous.

The down side is they usually flop because no one wants to see comedians in serious roles, even the movies and them are good 

aka 

Jim Carey - the Truman show 

Adam sandler - reign over me

Bill Murray - the razors edge 

robin williams - 24hr photo 

On ‎17‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 4:42 AM, dolphy said:

So, who has already bought their tickets? I'll be seeing the 1:30 session on Wednesday, can't wait!

I plan to go next week Thursday, Wednesday premier will be packed :huh:

On 17/04/2018 at 12:12 PM, dolphy said:

So, who has already bought their tickets? I'll be seeing the 1:30 session on Wednesday, can't wait!

Same in Adelaide. Managed to get fairly decent seats. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
20 hours ago, mrbuzzardstubble said:

Not sure how they're going to work in Arnie as a terminator, but interested in another one.  Not that I've seen all of that crappy last one they did.  That was pretty much a joke.

Linda Hamilton returning should hopefully be good.  She was damn good in T2.  But... it has been a while...

33 minutes ago, Monk said:

Not sure how they're going to work in Arnie as a terminator, but interested in another one.  Not that I've seen all of that crappy last one they did.  That was pretty much a joke.

Linda Hamilton returning should hopefully be good.  She was damn good in T2.  But... it has been a while...

I've been a huge Arnold fan since the 80's but his age seems to detract from his most recent movies as an action star.  Maybe its time for a Terminator reboot and perhaps Dwayne Johnson could be a candidate as the Terminator. I dunno really, but I find it difficult watching Arnie as a much older action hero, with no disrespect intended as we all get old.  :(  

22 hours ago, kukynas said:

Bumblebee...

Dafuq is this ****?

Okay, it's cool he's a Bug again as he is supposed to be.  But there's nothing in that to warrant a stand alone movie?

On 08/06/2018 at 3:31 AM, LHC said:

Another 'A Star is Born' remake. Oscars bait? 

I reckon this will be an amazing movie. They are already mentioning Lady Gaga and Oscar in the same sentence.

Edited by PeteD
  • Like 1

On ‎8‎/‎06‎/‎2018 at 1:37 PM, Monk said:

Dafuq is this ****?

Okay, it's cool he's a Bug again as he is supposed to be.  But there's nothing in that to warrant a stand alone movie?

yep, but it seems they decided to keep milking dead cow especially if Mr. Bay isn't involved anymore...

• Like 1