The new (and hopefully good) movies coming thread

This movie kind of slipped under the radar and overlooked by Felicity Jones other big role. Intrigued to see if they could pull off this adaptation of a successful picture book about a boy dealing with the death of his mother. 

Edited by LHC
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, LHC said:

This movie kind of slipped under the radar and overlooked by Felicity Jones other big role. Intrigued to see if they could pull off this adaptation of a successful picture book about a boy dealing with the death of his mother. 

Groot's vocabulary has improved! :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Zammo said:

Impossible that this could eclipse the original, but with involvement from Ridley Scott & Harrison Ford, there is perhaps hope it won't be a complete disappointment.

Doh beaten like a red. Haired step son 

yes heres hoping they dont kcuf it up 

• Like 2

On 12/13/2016 at 7:26 PM, Sime said:

My most anticipated movie ever. 

I'm one of those that adored Prometheus, and it did answer all the questions about who the engineers were from the first Alien. 

The new trailer looks scary as. Not family friendly enough to post here. 

Saw allied tonight, its not bad pretty straight forward 

sadly movie spoilt by a stupid beach bringing a baby into the cinema ffs.

Which promptly started crying so she stood down to walkway entrace with it continously whinging and crying throughout.

Saw allied tonight, its not bad pretty straight forward 

sadly movie spoilt by a stupid beach bringing a baby into the cinema ffs.

Which promptly started crying so she stood down to walkway entrace with it continously whinging and crying throughout.

That's what I love about my home cinema. No crying babies allowed!
  • Like 1

Having seen thie trailers for Blade Runner 2049 and Alien Covenant 

maybe we need a Aliens vs Blade Runner movie ? 

Similar settings/time frame, a group of replicants set to locate capture/combat a alien/s on the loose? 

Edited by cafe67

1 hour ago, Spearmint said:

We saw Allied tonight in gold class, we both thoroughly enjoyed the movie. Tending on a chick flick in a war zone :)

Yes , but not too badly done 

8 hours ago, Spearmint said:

We saw Allied tonight in gold class, we both thoroughly enjoyed the movie. Tending on a chick flick in a war zone :)

We saw it yestie arvo, yes it was OK. the aerial background scenes of the London night bombings were hypnotic for me, what a mad, crazy time.

I thought Pitts acting was a tad wooden, I didn't know if that was for effect etc? But yes, better than the usual dross these days. I thought, as the movie went on, that Joel Edgerton might have been better for Pitts role. I thought the suspense between the pair could have been played up more.