GTG Sydney 8 Nov

David.M

Well the wife has confirmed she will be away with some girlfriends so was thinking would be a good opportunity for another Sydney gtg.  I can't fit the large numbers that @@Viognier is accommodating with his extravaganza but will do my best to make room for anyone interested.

Date:   Sunday 8 November

Time:  start around 1pm through to when ever

I'm no chef, can do amateur cheese plates etc and I'll get some health food delivered from a nearby Crust Pizza.  I'll also have soft drinks, just BYOG or any special beverages you may like.

You'll be able to play your vinyl, CD/SACD, DVD-A (non copy protected) and USB (via Oppo 93 into MPS-5 DAC). 

Edited by David.M
  • Like 3

Sounds great David. Put me down. Sunday is preferred. I'm heading to the Basement on Sunday night to see James Muller playing with the Jazzgroove Mothership Orchestra. Double dose of music.

To those that have not heard David's system I really recommend you get along to this gtg. It's sensational.

• Like 3

@@henry218 you're more than welcome Henry.  I'm with you re 'learning vinyl', I had 30yrs away from it and the last 2 years have been a learning curve for me, I'm sure we'll both be able to benefit from the advice/experiences of @ & @@Viognier :)

thanks mate, well unlike you, i have zero knowledge about vinyl... :P

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...