Sign in to follow this  
SHF Staff

SOLD: FS: Bowers & Wilkins 800 Diamond, 802 Diamond, 803 Diamond, 804 Diamond & 805 Diamond Floorstock Sale

@@buddyev

One of these days Alice... Click

I hate youse all :angry:

Guest JohnA

I should have grabbed those 802 for my rears :)

Geez....how many rears do you have?

Guest Sime

Seriously. You should have.

And I wish I had called them around 4 hours earlier, just missed out on the 802's........

804Diamond SOLD!

This leaves cherry 805Diamond with black stands for $4,830 and cherry 803Diamond without boxes (in store pickup only) for $9,100

I've just received a redundancy payment. Please don't tell me the 803's are a significant step up from my PM1s. I was hoping to invest the redundancy money in my children's future.......but they do look tempting.....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I should have snapped up the 800's ...

The first photo instantly reminded me of the scene with Bruce Lee in Enter the Dragon with all the "Lovely" ladies lined up.

That's what procrastination will do to a man! Take my word for it. :D

Guest JohnA

Ill sell you mine.

Guest JohnA

You havnt got the new 800 series bug have you? @@JohnA

Nope. They are uglier then me and i cant have that.

Ill grab some snails instead

Nope. They are uglier then me and i cant have that.

Ill grab some snails instead

Ooh, GTG at Johnnos when the Nautilus arrive.

Shouldnt talk about yourself like that

Hey I've met you mate.... those in glass houses.....   ;)

DSC_2778.JPG

The last of the Bowers & Wilkins 800 demo stock left is the 803D2 pictured above. $8,200 for SNA members! In store pick up only as there are no boxes! Full manufacturer warranty applies.

SNA members!

If you would be interested in buying an ex demonstration pair of piano black 802D2 at a great price please give me a call!

Michael

02 9899 9079

They do!

Hey Sime,

Yes mate we have a black unit on display hooked up to an SPM-1200!

Kind Regards,

Michael.

Guest Sime

There might be a road trip......

Only to dream, not in my budget unfortunately.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By candyflip
      * Item full name and model etc. ...see below for individual details
      * Location ... Melbourne
      * Item condition description ... varies as detailed in text below (Standard SNA/Goldmine gradings)
      * Price and price conditions ...as specified below 
      * Reason for selling ... latest finds
      * Payment/delivery Methods:  NO PICKUPS SORRY - mail only.
      Bank transfers, or PayPal (Friends & Family only, no notes) are both welcome.

STUFF YOU NEED TO KNOW:
              Once all sold (or near to), a donation to SNA of 5% of items total will follow.
              Any titles here get brand new inner and/or outer quality Blake sleeves as needed before shipping.
              I try and ship 3-4 days a week.

THE SMALL PRINT:
             I fully guarantee everything I offer  - if you don't like any item for whatever reason, return it at my expense for a full refund, no questions asked (verified 30 day+ active Forum members only thanks)..
             Original contents are stored inside the cover.
      I try to ship all records themselves outside the cover, so any postal damage is minimised.
             I use mostly s/hand pre-made cardboard mailers for all orders, and these virtually guarantee safe arrival of your record (they are also MUCH faster to pack).
             Combined postage to anywhere in Australia at cost (or close enough) and is EXTRA (ie. not included in prices). 
            ABSOLUTELY NO LOCAL PICKUPS - don't ask - it's not going to happen.
      Complain to me loudly if anything goes wrong (although it barely ever does) - and it'll be fixed, in your favour. 

Please post in this thread  to reserve your item(s).

Combine with anything in this list to save postage:

Brazil Classics 2 : O’Samba - w/David Byrne vinyl LP. NEW & SEALED. Compiled by David Byrne (ex-Talking Heads). Includes Digital Download. "The music is wonderful, also a historical archive as partial basis for contemporary Brazilian music. Danceable, singable, easy to listen to over and over again."   $35

Jason Isbell & 400 Unit – Here We Rest – 2011 Lighting Rod gatefold &  7" single (…15506) - SEALED and BRAND NEW. Vinyl album w/ 7" single in gatefold cover.  - $40

Jason Isbell – Sirens of the Ditch - US 2018 Special Deluxe Edition 2LP - SEALED and BRAND NEW.  180 gram 2-disc with download card which includes 4 extra unreleased songs not available on the original release. Deluxe Edition hype sticker and New West Records 20 Year hype sticker.  $42

The Incredible Jimmy Smith – Midnight Special – Blue Note 2015 (602547476463)  BRAND NEW &  SEALED. Blue Note Records 75th Anniversary Vinyl Initiative release of fantastic hard to get Blue Note original recordings.   $38

James – Living In Extraordinary Times – EU pressed 2018 2LP vinyl (…393620)  BRAND NEW and SEALED. 180 Gram Vinyl, includes Download Code.  $40

Various – American Epic :The Best Of Blues – Third Man Records 2017 vinyl - BRAND NEW and SEALED. Remastered using a mix of analog and digital technology. A nifty companion to the amazing US PBS documentary series. Single pocket tip-on jacket with soft touch finish, with black poly-lined inner sleeve. Paramount record masters courtesy of Lars Edegran and the George H. Buck, Jr. Jazz Foundation. Jack White as Producer.   $38

Traffic – When The Eagle Flies – 2013 Ltd Friday Music gatefold - BRAND NEW SEALED. Remastered from original Island Records tapes. Mastering by Joe Reagoso w/ Kevin Gray.   $40

Miles Davis + 19 / Gil Evans – Miles Ahead – US 2013 Columbia KG mastered MONO repress. BRAND NEW and SEALED in baggie. 180-gram audiophile mono vinyl LP. Reissue of the original mono version cat.#: CL 1041. Sticker notes the release is 'individually numbered', however there is no number printed on this cover!  Regardless, another Kevin Gray masterpiece.   $38

SOLD
      Miles Davis- Pangaea – US 2012 Double 180gm LP by Four Men With Beards. BRAND new and SEALED.
      Stop - don't run! 
      This 4 Men With Beards pressing is actually great!   
      Recorded live at Osaka Festival Hall, Japan, Evening, February 1, 1975. Original vinyl released June 1976. 
      180 gram double vinyl, gatefold sleeve.  $42

Ry Cooder – The Prodigal Son – black vinyl EU Concord 2018 repress - SEALED & BRAND NEW - Ry back on top form in this highly acclaimed new album. Great reviews!   $35

Fleetwood Mac – Pious Bird of Good Omen – 2012 MOV EU press - BRAND NEW & SEALED. Nice solid bottom, clear mids and very pleasant top end too. Great collection of Peter Green era tunes.  $40

The Stooges – Stooges – 2010 import Rhino Vinyl 180 Gram Repress LP. SEALED and BRAND NEW. Cut from the original analog Masters, incredible SQ. Highly acclaimed.... "this press is definitely the one to get. Dead quiet, great dynamic range and separation, just all around beautiful sound. I don't have an original to compare to, but this version definitely does have the best sound to me...."THIS is the copy to have… $38

Santana – Inner Secrets – US 2014 Friday Music repress - NEW & SEALED in baggie. Lovely copy, Mastered by Joe Reagoso at Friday Music Studios, and pressed at R.T.I. plant.   $42

Lana Del Rey – Ultraviolence – 2014 US 2LP pressing - SEALED and BRAND NEW. With colour insert.  LP mastered by Wes Garland at Nashville Record Productions and pressed by United Record Pressing.   $42

Price: $2500
      Item Condition: Excellent apart from minor scratch on top of subwoofer cabinet.
      Reason for selling: Switched to different speakers due to a smaller room
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash
      Extra Info: Selling as a set only. Modified subwoofer feet for extra height.

Monitor 9 v7 - 4-driver, 2-1/2-way bass reflex, quasi-3rd-order resistive port, floorstanding model

Center 1 v7 - 4-driver, 3-way center channel

Surround 1 v7 - 4-driver, 2-way bi-directional surround/rear

DSP-3200 - 12-inch single driver, bass-reflex, dual high-velocity low-turbulence resistive ports, built-in amplifier, USB Port / PBK Interface. 900 watts Dynamic Peak / 300 watts RMS.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By Supe_3057
      Item: B&W STAV-24 Speaker Stands
      Price: $200.00
      Item Condition: Excellent 
      Reason for selling: NLR
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash
      Extra Info: Have both the carpet spikes and hard floor feet for the stands.

Photos: .

• By gypr1961
      Item: Avantgarde Zero 1 XD Active Speakers DSP
      Price: $17,500 ONO
      Item Condition: Mint
      Reason for selling: Time for a change
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info:

These are the top of the line model, above the pro model and come with DSP, digital and an analogue (A/D card) for turntables etc.

They are incredibly dynamic! They sound just as good when theyre shaking the house or playing whisper quiet. 

I have all original packing so transport is not an issue

As im going to need a complete new system Im happy to look at trades

Specs can be found here https://www.avantgarde-acoustic.de/en/products/zero-serie/zero-1-xd.html