Darren69's stuff, to date.

I am somewhat suprised no ones commented on 'THAT' photo yet.

And yeah, id be looking at fixing that power point before it falls out of the obviously collapsing plaster board...

Coat of paint will fix the GPO 'problem'. :)

No mate, no one has been paying attention hey? :D

@@Richard Cranium I have this one above the 'work bench'...does that suffice?

R1 lady.jpeg - Copy.bmp

Edited by Darren69
  • Like 1

Mmm yes, paint fixes everything. Like all the coats already splashed over the gpo..

Pic.

Makes you wonder if their really paying attention or if their just being polite.

I know it's just optical illusion due to the curve of the cabinet.

But I have to wonder, is it man boobs, beer gut, or are you REALLY happy with the speakers :D

• Like 1

@ Darren69 I would follow Shane's (Metalbeat's) lead in respect of av..and your last one wasn't too racy at all.

This one is positively satanic - which I guess is what your mate was going for.

Yes, it seems boobs are OK. Not arse cheeks.

Which is a shame as a good arse is harder to find than a big bust.

we digress. Ok, maybe I can back peddle?

Am a bit upset that @@likwidsh0k has not checked in.

Maybe the photo was directed at someone in particular...... :P

:lol:

Mmm yes, paint fixes everything. Like all the coats already splashed over the gpo..

Pic.

Makes you wonder if their really paying attention or if their just being polite.

I know it's just optical illusion due to the curve of the cabinet.

But I have to wonder, is it man boobs, beer gut, or are you REALLY happy with the speakers :D

..and if be the case, a very content Mrs 69 :D

Brilliant looking setup Daz, any chance of a run down on all that cool kit? But on looks alone... jealous much! :love

Nice tunes too, hehe, more a fan of their old stuff than their new stuff for dem dere Ninjas, early Cog EPs are very Toolish too and New Normal is a fantastic album :thumb:

• Like 1

:lol:

Brilliant looking setup Daz, any chance of a run down on all that cool kit? But on looks alone... jealous much! :love

OK, from source-

PS Audio Perfectwave Cd Transport- Clearer Audio Silverline Optimus IC- DEQX HDP4- Townshend Fractal XLR IC's- Parasound JC1 mono blocks- Townshend Isolda SC's- Focal 1038 Be speakers assisted by Ascension speakers sub woofers (12 in each side) fed by Cable solutions Canare cables.

Power- Isotek Sigmas GII filter fed by Isotek lead, DEQX and CDT fed out of that by Voodoo Vector power cables, monos fed by RK Cable 2.5's from wall sockets, subs fed by RKCable 2.5's also from wall sockets.

Stand- Gecko 'BIL' with bamboo chopping boards, tung oiled and suspended on sorbothane half-spheres.

Mono's sitting on Aurelex Gramma isolation platforms.

• Like 2

Nice work Darren.

You have all the gear. Are you going to add any more room treatment? If that made the most difference then why stop.

Question out of ignorance - if you take the room treatment out can you " see" any differences in the DEQX curves that result? I dont doubt the treatment works just wondering if the DEQX can "quantify" what happens.

Edited by Steam

@@Steam I have no idea how to create and measure/interpret graphs and curves etc. I leave that to the DEQX guys to do.

Room treatment- yes, I think I could do some more, not sure what just yet, there is only so many spaces and so much room available for such things. Also the room cannot morph into an oversized media rom. It is also my lounge room/dining room.

@@Steam Also the room cannot morph into an oversized media rom. It is also my lounge room/dining room.

Well clearly you are not serious enough. A real audiophile would have ditched the dining table and instead be eating off a paper plate ($4000 audio grade from synergistic research) in the listening chair.

• Like 1