Sign in to follow this  
Sound Suite

SOLD: FS: Rega Ela Transmission Line Speakers - Retro!

item: Rega Ela Transmission Line Speakers

Price: $450 ONO
Item Condition: Some dents and scratches a little tired looking transmission grill (at the back) - no grills, no spikes - but good old Retro Rega Action!
Reason for selling: downsizing the soon to be nursery
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Bank deposit
Extra Info: I don't have boxes for these so they're pick up only. They are SUPER retro speakers - I've loved them for years and put off getting rid of them - but downsizing MUST happen with a little one on the way.

post-151310-0-38596000-1441606386_thumb.

post-151310-0-22858600-1441606406_thumb.

post-151310-0-58356400-1441606423_thumb.

post-151310-0-80170300-1441606443_thumb.

@@Sound Suite

Pictures righted for you... :)

Edited by aasza

Yes I can remember buying that sort of stuff. Long time ago. Still sends shivers down the spine.

Ahhhhh. Sleep deprivation Gotta love it. Makes you a stronger man. Well that's what the wife told me

Kids are great. Wouldn't swap them for anything. Well maybe a new Devialet amp

Edited by Bill125812

Well when I was told 'they'll change your life' - the rega's are the first of a long list I suppose

Guest Doppler Effect

A nursery without speakers? Nothing made my two sleep more soundly than soft classical playing at very low volume.

On the other side of that coin, my commiserations that your main system will soon be dedicated to endless screenings of Frozen, Cars, Planes, etc.

A nursery without speakers? Nothing made my two sleep more soundly than soft classical playing at very low volume.

On the other side of that coin, my commiserations that your main system will soon be dedicated to endless screenings of Frozen, Cars, Planes, etc.

+1

PM Sent

Thanks for sharing this special moment

Karri - totally agree - nothing will make me want to rip my ears out than high quality frozen... on and on and on and on.

I will have a system when I have space again - but for now the Cot is just too big!

Congratulations on the sale of your item. If you feel you have benefited from using this system for the sale of an item through our classifieds system then please consider making a donation.

Donation Payment Options

You can make a donation via Paypal (using Credit Card or Paypal Balance), or Direct Deposit.

Click below to make a donation:

donate-button.png

Thank you, your support is appreciated and every dollar makes a difference.