SOLD: FS: Flare Audio R2A Reference Earphones (Black)

Item: Flare Audio R2A Reference Earphones in Black

Price: $160.00 AUD +($8 postage if required) +(Paypal fee)
Item Condition: Brand-Spanking-New; unused and unopened (still sealed in box)
Reason for selling: Surplus
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal
Extra Info:

These earphones are one of two pairs I purchased via the Flare Audio Kickstarter campaign for the special price of £145 (for two).

To purchase them now would set you back £175 each! (that's $375 AUD)

Here's the product blurb from Flare Audio's website:

"Our Reference R2 Earphones take Flare’s unique distortion free sound down to the micro level. R2’s innovative design offers unrivalled purity of sound in an incredibly small and lightweight package.

Turned on a robotic precision lathe and created from one solid bar of aerospace aluminium, R2 is incredibly compact and has a far higher degree of sound isolation than other earphones due to its solid metal construction. Each R2 driver enclosure measures just 12mm x 7mm.

R2's cable and driver assembly is user-replaceable (a first for an earphone product), and comes with professional grade Complyâ„¢ Isolation memory foam earbuds."

Personally, I think the sound quality these little marvels deliver is absolutely astonishing.
For the money, they represent fantastic value. Goolge the reviews and decide for yourself.
I'll be keeping mine.

Also included with the earphones is a black, drawstring carry pouch.

Pictures:

post-113124-0-25036000-1440323764_thumb.

post-113124-0-72561400-1440323782_thumb.

post-113124-0-12525900-1440323803_thumb.

post-113124-0-35641500-1440324164_thumb. 

Congratulations on the sale of your item. If you feel you have benefited from using this system for the sale of an item through our classifieds system then please consider making a donation.

Donation Payment Options

You can make a donation via Paypal (using Credit Card or Paypal Balance), or Direct Deposit.

Click below to make a donation:

donate-button.png

Thank you, your support is appreciated and every dollar makes a difference.