Sign in to follow this  
koloss

for sale Rotel RA06se Klipsch outdoor KH0-7

Rotel RA06se Klipsch KH0-7[/b][/b][/size][/font][/color]

Price: $350 rotel, $300 klipsch The amp has A/B speakers so you can run the outdoors with it.

These prices seem to be around 50% off the retail price so I think they are reasonable. They are not negotiable as I don't dislike any of them. I can probably upload pics if theres any interest.

Item Condition: Used very good

Reason for selling:Thinking of upgrading a few things but won't likely happen unless i offload some stuff first.

Payment Method: Pickup - Cash COD Only

Extra Info:The The rotel amp is in as new condition I bought it the same time as the speakers - I have the original box and remote.

The outdoor speakers are brand new in the box but I have opened it to check them out about 6 months ago.

I have realised that after probably a year of having them sit around I am never going to get around to installing them.

Pictures: Can probably add them if theres interest

Edited by koloss

Nice gear @@koloss, but you should have a crack at this

http://www.stereo.net.au/forums/index.php?/topic/67623-classifieds-policy-read-before-posting/

This bit is important

* Item full name and model etc. (include things like age, type etc ).
* Location (where you live, and whether or not you will sell interstate etc)
* Item condition description (provide as much details as possible, try to give the buyers a visual description of what to expect from your words.)
* Price and price conditions (such as negotiable, non-negotiable, will or will not consider selling items separately, no "make an offer").
Please see below regarding donations. You may want to consider making a donation to SNA, and may state the amount (Eg. $1200 includes $20 Donation to SNA).
* Reason for selling (A lot of buyers will ask this so please provide a reason, even if its only to say that you need the money).
* Payment Methods: There are only three methods available for your post to be approved. Paypal, Cash - Pickup, or Australia Post COD.
* Extra Info: (If there is any other info that you'd like to add put it here)
* Pictures (if you don't have pictures and cannot get any please state as such. If you think you can get pictures soon, please hold off posting the thread until you get the pictures, we want to avoid the posts where the first 5 replies are people asking about pictures). Please use the info in this thread to post your pictures.
if you have multiple items, please use a separate template for each.

I'm keen on the Dynaudios - off to work now but will contact you in the morning.  As long as they're in good nick, I'll take them.  Cheers.

Cool, you won't be disappointed. Cheers

Sign in to follow this