My place of retro happiness

One man, a woman & two dogs....  :).  The little bear is still in transit to my house.  I will report on how she runs as soon as i get my hands on it.  It is the T10-Pro (latest version)  and picked it up on eBay from Hong Kong.

• Like 1

Latest barn find for me... Sony integrated amp sitting under a layer of dust for 10+ years at the in laws.

post-143057-143676288322.jpg

Sony STR-V45 with plenty of dust caked on it...

post-143057-143676297033.jpg

post-143057-143676300136.jpg

post-143057-143676303459.jpg

Edited by hkc

I spent the better part of two days cleaning it with cotton buds and compressed air... Now she's running sweet.. Hooked them up to my "white van" speakers

Let us know how you get on when the Little Bear arrives.

ta.

For sure mate. I'm looking forward to it arriving so I can get my first little taste of an albeit tiny valve amp

The spin clean gas arrived, 6 more days and I'll be back in Perth to start cleaning:)Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Your address is showing in that photo. Just a heads up.....

Edited by enikoy

• 2 weeks later...

For sure mate. I'm looking forward to it arriving so I can get my first little taste of an albeit tiny valve amp

Same, but have you seen the 40+ page thread on Little Bear at VinylEngine http://www.vinylengine.com/turntable_forum/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=67059

I don't understand a single facking word of it so I hope I don't have to.

Also arriving this week was my PD264 turntable..

post-143057-143832429471.jpg

The cart was completely smashed apart and the tone arm wires broken. Looks like it will need some TLC to get it back up to scratch