SOLD: 47 labs speaker cable for sale

Item: 47 Labs speaker cable ( SOLD PENDING PAYMENT )
Price: $300
Item Condition: used
Reason for selling: Had to buy longer cable
Payment Method: Post or pickup. Cash or bank deposit
Extra Info: Top of the line 47 Labs speaker cable ( 3m long ). Still current model. A flat cable it has, as is usual for such cables after a bit of use, a few minor kinks but nothing that is serious or impairs it's functionality. I have trimmed off the old ends so the sheathing needs to be cut back to expose the flat copper for connection. 47 Labs recommend bare wire termination. This is a very smooth sounding cable with great definition.  Retails for well over $1000 at this length.
Pictures: Alas my sixty year old brain can't figure out how to upload pictures. I tried but all I get is a message saying file is to big. I don't know how to resize the image. Sorry about that. The best I can do is provide a link to my Ebay listing. Hope that's OK.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/111692530809?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

4919.jpg

Model 4719 
Speaker Cable

• The conductor is a 12mm wide, 0.1mm thick OFC. When converted to a strand of wire, it corresponds to 0.62mm diameter in cross section and 7.64mm diameter in surface area.

• The surface of the wire was polished then covered with a very thin tubing.

• Comes with a pair of scissors to cut the end to fit to the connectors of your component.

• What you get is the speed and coherence of OTA cable plus extentions in both frequence extremes and even more harmonic richness.
Edited by calypso

Guest Hensa

These are now sold pending payment.

Well done - just click the 'report' button at the bottom right of your ad and tell the mods so they can lock the thread.

• Administrator

Congratulations on the sale of your item. If you feel you have benefited from using this system for the sale of an item through our classifieds system then please consider making a donation.

Donation Payment Options

You can make a donation via Paypal (using Credit Card or Paypal Balance), or Direct Deposit.

Click below to make a donation:

donate-button.png

Thank you, your support is appreciated and every dollar makes a difference.