• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By CamSemp
      Item: Creek Audio Systems CAS4040 Stereo Amp
      Price: $180
      Item Condition: Good
      Reason for selling: No longer required
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info: Great little amp. As you can see from the photos, it is in good condition with some minor marks expected for its age. I used it in a little office system and it never let me down.

Would prefer pickup, but will post as well. I can meet at Battery Point in Hobart too if this is easier.

Photos: 

• By mrf0ster
      Item: PrimaLuna EVO 400 Tube Integrated Amplifier (EL34) Black
      Price: $5000.00  ONO (RRP: $6995.00)
      Item Condition: MINT (UNMARKED with ALL ORIGINAL PACKAGING)
      Reason for selling: Change in personal circumstances
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, COD Only
      Extra Info:

It is with the utmost regret and disappointment that I am selling this tube amp. Due to a change in personal circumstances I can no longer enjoy the sweet sweet sounds. (This amp is only 5 months old.)
      I am open to any reasonable offer.
      Thank you.

Product Description:
      https://www.primaluna-usa.com/primaluna-evo-400-tube-integrated

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By Eagleeyes
      Item: : Gold Note Demidoff Signature Anniversary Amplifier- Perth
      Price: $4500 -reduced to $4200 was $11000.00
      Item Condition : 9/10 very nice
      Reason for selling: NLR- upgraded in one week, bloody hobby but its a very very impressive amp, massive power, beautiful sound, 45 kilos and built like a tank, $11000 new 2 years ago. Italian magical beast at its best. I had basically bought 2 amps in one weekend and most of my gear is silver and i made a choice. 
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal+3% COD Only- Have box can post and wil pack well, just bought over form Melbourne and was $200 insured so not much for size and weight of box.
      Extra Info:This is a single ended solid state Integrated amp, produce beautiful midrange and very engaging sound, Super cool in 50 watts per channel of class A mode .Hand crafted in Italy with first class material like Rhodium binding posts,....RRP $11000. This baby is 45Kg of weight with 8 massive transformers,can be used also as an integrated pre or power amp. very versatile, 1st owner for 2 years , 2nd owner for 1 week and comes with remote , box and manual if shipping is needed.
      The small screen on front moved about half a millimetre to the right i think from shipping to me, it maybe has been stood on its end when shipped - probably easily fixed with taking the lid off and repositioning does not affect anything but wanted to mention and i don't like taking covers off just in case screws scratch so has a slight blue straight line coming from leds behind screen, hardly noticeable and dropped price to cover 1-2 hours to fix.

Listen to video and imagine how good it is in the flesh.

Pics and videos courtesy of original listing last month. Bargain high end quality.

http://www.goldnote.it/demidoff-signature/#demidoff-sign-description
      https://www.soundgallery.com.au/product-page/gold-note-pa1175-power-amplifier

Pictures:

• By mazman1503559902
      Item: Emotiva xpa 5, oppo bdp93, yamaha rx-v1077, ep4000.
      Price: $800
      Item Condition: Excellent
      Reason for selling: Moving
      Extra Info:

Selling an excellent condition xpa 5, always in the rack and can be viewed and listened to working, no box. $800 * SOLD*

oppo bdp93au blu ray player. Not modded in excellent condition. No box, $500.

yamaha rx-v1077 amp, another excellent amp for the price, comes with box. $700.

europower amps, ep4000, i have 2x of these running my 18" subs, awesome power! Excellent condition, no box. $500 for the both!

everything can be viewed and listened to at the moment, everything working and in excellent condition.
      Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By Jesper64
      Item:  Roksan Caspian M2 Integrated Amplifier Silver
      Price: $1700 also interested in a decent subwoofer trade.
      Item Condition: Excellent condition used.
      Reason for selling: No longer required.
      Extra Info: Excellent condition Roksan Caspian M2 amp.  It's barely been used as I've been living interstate and sitting at my parents place in Perth.  Comes with the remote which hasn't even had the screen protector plastic peeled off.

Photos:

Would pair nicely with the Audiolab DAC I have for sale: