• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By DubbyMcDubs
      Item: Cayin CS-88A Integrated Valve Amplifier
      Price: $2,750 ono
      Item Condition: Mint, As New
      Reason for selling: Upgrading/Change of direction
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, EFT, Paypal + 2.6%, COD Only
      Extra Info:

I have owned this amp since July this year. Originally purchased in preparation for a setup with Klipsch Cornwall III speakers, however I went a different route and ultimately purchased Revel M106’s. While this is an exceptional sounding valve amplifier it is not really matched well with the Revel’s and I will be upgrading to a Benchmark system. The build quality is exceptional, regardless of price. Selling to help fund the upgrade.

This amp is in mint as-new condition, with no more that 5 hours use on it total. I have all of the original packaging and accessories. 19 months warranty remaining.

Retails for $3,499. Selling $2,750 ono

Happy to post if buyer pays postage, but realize its a very heavy item.

Specifications

Power Output: 25 Watts per channel (Triode) 45 Watts per channel (Ultra-Linear) Frequency Response: 10Hz - 42kHz (-3dB) Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): 1% (1kHz) Signal to Noise (S/N) Ratio: 93dB Line-Level Inputs: Two Phono Input (MM) Pre-Amp Input: One stereo preamp input – allows the CS-88A to be used as a power amp only Construction: Hand-made construction with silver point-to-point wiring Power Supply: Specially designed toroid transformer for the power supply Pre-Amplifier: Two 6SL7 and two 6SN7 valves are used in the preamp stage Four KT88 valves are used in Class AB1 push-pull output stage Triode and Ultra-linear selection via remote Bias Adjustment: Easy valve bias adjustment using the top mounted bias meter Rear Panel Switch: Switch easily between the supplied KT88 output valves or optional EL34 valves via a convenient rear panel switch Remote Control Soft Start Function: 30 second soft start function - extends the life of internal components and valves Memory: CS-88A stores last usage settings once turned off Volume Control: High-quality Japanese ALPS motorised potentiometer (volume control) Silver Plating: Heavily silver-plated signal cables are used throughout Cover: An easily removed cover is provided for protection from hot valves Speaker Binding Posts: Accepts Banana plugs or spade terminals Output Impedance: 4 Ohms and 8 Ohms Power Cord: Standard IEC that can be easily upgraded. Dimension (WxHxD): 420 × 195 x 382 mm Net Weight: 28kg
      Photos: 

• By aris
      Item: Yamaha A-S1000 Integrated Amplifier (Black)
      Location: Melbourne (Local pickup only, I don't have the box).
      Price: $700 (was $850).
      Item Condition: Good
      Reason for selling: Clearing out the 2nd system
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info:

Specifications are available on Yamaha's site - https://au.yamaha.com/en/products/audio_visual/hifi/a-s1000/index.html

At 105W in to 8Ohm (220W into 2Ohm) this has no trouble driving Harbeths and PMC's.

Note, I'm not the first owner (I purchased through a local (Melb) seller on SNA about 12-18 months ago).

I'm currently running Harbeth Compact 7ES-3 with this amplifier, and it really is a great match.

The amplifier has MM and MC phono stage, currently using a Rega Planar 3 (MM) very nicely.

I don't have the original remote, but use a universal Logitec to good effect, which I'll include in the bundle if the buyer wants it (nothing fancy, does the job - volume, input selection etc).

There is one minor dint along the top faceplate (see 1st photo, above the Balance knob).

One of the great features is the Direct Input, which allows you to run a pre-amp into it (I'm using a RME DAC to good effect).

Photos:

• By mttel
      Item: myryad z40 headphone amp
      Price: $270 ono
      Item Condition: BNIB
      Reason for selling: no longer required 
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info:
       Purchased to use with some HD700s and never got taken out the box.
      Can post if required.
      Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.
    • By Siriosys
      Item: Quad 909 Amp and matching Quad 99 PreAmp
      Price: I'm open to reasonable offers around NZ$2.5k for both units.      
      Item Condition:  Excellent Condition including, original boxes, cables, manuals, and remote for the Pre.
      Reason for selling:  Audioenz member from a long way back, when I had the time and space to really enjoy my Hifi.    However, I'm regrettably needing to downsize and also now don't have the time I once did to enjoy good listening sessions.
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Bank Transfer.   Can be shipped, but given the total weight and size, it would need to be at buyers expense.
      Extra Info:  Included is the Quad-link cables, 2 power leads, remote, manuals (see photos)

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By DubbyMcDubs
      Item: Cayin CS-88A Integrated Valve Amplifier
      Price: $2,800
      Item Condition: Mint, As New
      Reason for selling: Upgrading/Change of direction
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, EFT, Paypal + 2.6%, COD Only
      Extra Info:

I have owned this amp since July this year. Originally purchased in preparation for a setup with Klipsch Cornwall III speakers, however I went a different route and ultimately purchased Revel M106’s. While this is an exceptional sounding valve amplifier it is not really matched well with the Revel’s and I will be upgrading to a Benchmark system. The build quality is exceptional, regardless of price. Selling to help fund the upgrade.

This amp is in mint as-new condition, with no more that 5 hours use on it total. I have all of the original packaging and accessories. 19 months warranty remaining.

Retails for $3,499. Selling $2,800

Happy to post if buyer pays postage, but realize its a very heavy item.

Specifications

Power Output: 25 Watts per channel (Triode) 45 Watts per channel (Ultra-Linear) Frequency Response: 10Hz - 42kHz (-3dB) Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): 1% (1kHz) Signal to Noise (S/N) Ratio: 93dB Line-Level Inputs: Two Phono Input (MM) Pre-Amp Input: One stereo preamp input – allows the CS-88A to be used as a power amp only Construction: Hand-made construction with silver point-to-point wiring Power Supply: Specially designed toroid transformer for the power supply Pre-Amplifier: Two 6SL7 and two 6SN7 valves are used in the preamp stage Four KT88 valves are used in Class AB1 push-pull output stage Triode and Ultra-linear selection via remote Bias Adjustment: Easy valve bias adjustment using the top mounted bias meter Rear Panel Switch: Switch easily between the supplied KT88 output valves or optional EL34 valves via a convenient rear panel switch Remote Control Soft Start Function: 30 second soft start function - extends the life of internal components and valves Memory: CS-88A stores last usage settings once turned off Volume Control: High-quality Japanese ALPS motorised potentiometer (volume control) Silver Plating: Heavily silver-plated signal cables are used throughout Cover: An easily removed cover is provided for protection from hot valves Speaker Binding Posts: Accepts Banana plugs or spade terminals Output Impedance: 4 Ohms and 8 Ohms Power Cord: Standard IEC that can be easily upgraded. Dimension (WxHxD): 420 × 195 x 382 mm Net Weight: 28kg
      Photos: