• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Siriosys
      Item: Quad 909 Amp and matching Quad 99 PreAmp
      Price: I'm open to reasonable offers around NZ$2.5k for both units.      
      Item Condition:  Excellent Condition including, original boxes, cables, manuals, and remote for the Pre.
      Reason for selling:  Audioenz member from a long way back, when I had the time and space to really enjoy my Hifi.    However, I'm regrettably needing to downsize and also now don't have the time I once did to enjoy good listening sessions.
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Bank Transfer.   Can be shipped, but given the total weight and size, it would need to be at buyers expense.
      Extra Info:  Included is the Quad-link cables, 2 power leads, remote, manuals (see photos)

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By DubbyMcDubs
      Item: Cayin CS-88A Integrated Valve Amplifier
      Price: $2,800
      Item Condition: Mint, As New
      Reason for selling: Upgrading/Change of direction
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, EFT, Paypal + 2.6%, COD Only
      Extra Info:

I have owned this amp since July this year. Originally purchased in preparation for a setup with Klipsch Cornwall III speakers, however I went a different route and ultimately purchased Revel M106’s. While this is an exceptional sounding valve amplifier it is not really matched well with the Revel’s and I will be upgrading to a Benchmark system. The build quality is exceptional, regardless of price. Selling to help fund the upgrade.

This amp is in mint as-new condition, with no more that 5 hours use on it total. I have all of the original packaging and accessories. 19 months warranty remaining.

Retails for $3,499. Selling $2,800

Happy to post if buyer pays postage, but realize its a very heavy item.

Specifications

Power Output: 25 Watts per channel (Triode) 45 Watts per channel (Ultra-Linear) Frequency Response: 10Hz - 42kHz (-3dB) Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): 1% (1kHz) Signal to Noise (S/N) Ratio: 93dB Line-Level Inputs: Two Phono Input (MM) Pre-Amp Input: One stereo preamp input – allows the CS-88A to be used as a power amp only Construction: Hand-made construction with silver point-to-point wiring Power Supply: Specially designed toroid transformer for the power supply Pre-Amplifier: Two 6SL7 and two 6SN7 valves are used in the preamp stage Four KT88 valves are used in Class AB1 push-pull output stage Triode and Ultra-linear selection via remote Bias Adjustment: Easy valve bias adjustment using the top mounted bias meter Rear Panel Switch: Switch easily between the supplied KT88 output valves or optional EL34 valves via a convenient rear panel switch Remote Control Soft Start Function: 30 second soft start function - extends the life of internal components and valves Memory: CS-88A stores last usage settings once turned off Volume Control: High-quality Japanese ALPS motorised potentiometer (volume control) Silver Plating: Heavily silver-plated signal cables are used throughout Cover: An easily removed cover is provided for protection from hot valves Speaker Binding Posts: Accepts Banana plugs or spade terminals Output Impedance: 4 Ohms and 8 Ohms Power Cord: Standard IEC that can be easily upgraded. Dimension (WxHxD): 420 × 195 x 382 mm Net Weight: 28kg
      Photos: 

• By CamSemp
      Item: Creek Audio Systems CAS4040 Stereo Amp
      Price: $180
      Item Condition: Good
      Reason for selling: No longer required
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info: Great little amp. As you can see from the photos, it is in good condition with some minor marks expected for its age. I used it in a little office system and it never let me down.

Would prefer pickup, but will post as well. I can meet at Battery Point in Hobart too if this is easier.

Photos: 

• By mrf0ster
      Item: PrimaLuna EVO 400 Tube Integrated Amplifier (EL34) Black
      Price: $5000.00  ONO (RRP: $6995.00)
      Item Condition: MINT (UNMARKED with ALL ORIGINAL PACKAGING)
      Reason for selling: Change in personal circumstances
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, COD Only
      Extra Info:

It is with the utmost regret and disappointment that I am selling this tube amp. Due to a change in personal circumstances I can no longer enjoy the sweet sweet sounds. (This amp is only 5 months old.)
      I am open to any reasonable offer.
      Thank you.

Product Description:
      https://www.primaluna-usa.com/primaluna-evo-400-tube-integrated

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By Eagleeyes
      Item: : Gold Note Demidoff Signature Anniversary Amplifier- Perth
      Price: $4500 -reduced to $4200 was $11000.00
      Item Condition : 9/10 very nice
      Reason for selling: NLR- upgraded in one week, bloody hobby but its a very very impressive amp, massive power, beautiful sound, 45 kilos and built like a tank, $11000 new 2 years ago. Italian magical beast at its best. I had basically bought 2 amps in one weekend and most of my gear is silver and i made a choice. 
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal+3% COD Only- Have box can post and wil pack well, just bought over form Melbourne and was $200 insured so not much for size and weight of box.
      Extra Info:This is a single ended solid state Integrated amp, produce beautiful midrange and very engaging sound, Super cool in 50 watts per channel of class A mode .Hand crafted in Italy with first class material like Rhodium binding posts,....RRP $11000. This baby is 45Kg of weight with 8 massive transformers,can be used also as an integrated pre or power amp. very versatile, 1st owner for 2 years , 2nd owner for 1 week and comes with remote , box and manual if shipping is needed.
      The small screen on front moved about half a millimetre to the right i think from shipping to me, it maybe has been stood on its end when shipped - probably easily fixed with taking the lid off and repositioning does not affect anything but wanted to mention and i don't like taking covers off just in case screws scratch so has a slight blue straight line coming from leds behind screen, hardly noticeable and dropped price to cover 1-2 hours to fix.

Listen to video and imagine how good it is in the flesh.

Pics and videos courtesy of original listing last month. Bargain high end quality.

http://www.goldnote.it/demidoff-signature/#demidoff-sign-description
      https://www.soundgallery.com.au/product-page/gold-note-pa1175-power-amplifier

Pictures: