Sign in to follow this  
Krispy Audio

Revita record cleaning solution

Revita, a new product from UK brand Signal Projects, is a concentrated cleaning liquid for vinyl records, based on an advanced alcohol free formula that contains non-toxic and non-flammable ingredients. Thanks to its ultra thin molecular structure, Revita will penetrate effectively into the vinyl grooves and regardless of the depth and intensity of the print will efficiently and effectively refresh their surface.[/size]

A gentle treatment is enough to remove static, to restore vinyl shine and to eliminate noises caused by dust, residues and moisture. Cartridge life expectancy is also increased. A proper mix with distilled water will completely dry after treatment, without leaving any thin-walled layer on vinyl surface.

In practice, Revita will help phono cartridges to achieve the optimum contact with the grooves of records and to reveal all the printed information with higher accuracy and increased clarity.

Suggested mix:

-200ml Revita liquid with 5 litres of distilled water, or

-40ml Revita liquid with 1 litre of distilled water

Recommended use:

Revita is ideal for record cleaning machines and vinyl cleaning cloths

http://www.krispyaudio.com.au/products/Signal-Projects-Revita-record-cleaning-fluid.html

Revita__55258_zoom.jpg

Edited by Krispy Audio

Guest Hensa

Hi Cameron,

Looks interesting - your link goes to a 'Not Found' message but I found the page on your site anyway. One important bit of info I couldn't find is the size of the bottle for sale?

Both issues fixed Greg, cheers for that! Bottle size is 200ml, enough for a whopping 5 litres. 

Guest Hensa

Thanks Cameron. In that case, very well priced and I may give that a try in the near future and compare with the Melody Mate I'm currently using.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Hensa