Sign in to follow this  
SHF Staff

Bowers & Wilkins PM1 Speakers now Discontinued!

We have just learned that the Bowers & Wilkins PM1 loudspeakers have been discounted! that means that we would like to find a home for our demonstration pair.

B_W_PM1_0.jpg

Ex-demo pair with stands $2,800 local pickup. freight can be arranged at an extra cost, message me for freight charges.

Guest Sime

With stands?

Bloody good price.

With stands?

Bloody good price.

Hi Sime,

Yes with stands!

Cheers,

Michael.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By overjp
      Price: $1100 Item Condition: brand new, in box. Shipping Options: Pickup is available,Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact,I can ship this item Suburb or Town: Melbourne State: Victoria Payment Method: eft, cash on pick-up. Reason for selling: unwanted gift. Further information:  wireless speaker, part of B&W's Formation home wireless sound system, streams 96/24 bit high-resolution stereo sound, performance tweeters, drivers and an integrated subwoofer, features Formation® Wireless Technology, WiFi, Apple® AirPlay 2®, Spotify® Connect, Roon, and Bluetooth compatible, synchronises in perfected harmony with other B&W Formation products.

Lots of favourable reviews online, looks like it would work nicely in somebody's 'work from home' space. The second image is a stock image.

Would prefer local sale but could ship at buyer's risk and expense.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By hatch
      Price: $790 Item Condition: Used - But Near New Shipping Options: Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact Suburb or Town: Caloundra State: Queensland Payment Method: Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Great speakers, super easy to power. No negatives for me, but a tad too large for the room they are in. A regretful sale, but i need to downgrade to a more medium size speaker Further information: 

Ascension (Adelaide Speakers)...........Made In Australia Valve series prototype V1062AQTL 2-way Efficient Floor Standing Speakers Purchased direct from Adelaide speakers on 25th January 2020 http://www.adelaidespeakers.com/valve.html   Questions Welcome.   Local Pickup Only - No Postage Option Is Offered Due To Size/Weight. Sorry.   Condition: Used - But Near New. Can still smell the fresh American Oak! Purchased these from Edward who was a great help in selection of the these speakers. But they are a little oversized in the smaller room. I think they would suit a larger room where they can breath and do their magic down to 32hz. No real need for a sub, but as usual, a  sub is best!   I have been running these on a Yamaha HTR 2071 (cheap) and also Cambridge Audio integrated amp. AXR100. As they are easy to power, both work a treat, so you don't need expensive high powered equipment to run these. I have never used a valve amp, but these are of course suitable for that duty also.  
      Details: Valve series prototype V1062AQTL 2-way efficient floor standing speakers

Size: 1020H x 300W x 225D
      8 ohms
      140wrms
      94dB 1W/1M (easy to power with receivers 5.1 etc.)
      32Hz - 30kHz /- 2db with short hybrid transmission line bass load and smooth series crossover design, in American Oak veneered cabinet.
      Weight 23kg each
      10 inch woofer

• By NADbooffa
      Price: $ Item Condition: Excellent, except small dent (as see in the pic) Shipping Options: Pickup is available,Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact Suburb or Town: Vermont State: Victoria Payment Method: Paypal (+3%), Cash on Pick Up Reason for selling: No Longer Required Further information: 
      Bought from Klapp Audio in Melbourne, used it since new. Used with NAD T762 ( also for sale) 
      Excellent clarity for movies or music.
      Used in no smoking, no pets home.
      Tiny dent on the top/right as seen in the photo.
      Price for both speakers $220 for a quick sale.
      (Stands are not included )

Made in England.

100W / 8ohm
      88dB sensitivity - easy to drive
      Dimensions H 286mm W 175mm D 219mm

• By MAXXX
      Price: $1250 Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup is available Suburb or Town: Kardinya State: Western Australia Payment Method: Any Reason for selling: NLR Further information:https://www.whathifi.com/proac/studio-140/review

Excellent speakers, happy to demo for serious buyers with some of my amps or BYO.
      Comes with 2x3m Tara Labs Prism banana terminated cables.
      Pickup only, no boxes.