SOLD: FS: s/hand & New VINYL - NZ, UK, GER, FRENCH, DUTCH, US & AUS pressings PART 3

s/hand VINYL - NZ, UK, GER, FRENCH, DUTCH, US & AUS pressings PART 3

Item full name and model etc. ...see below

Location ... Melbourne
Item condition description ...see below
Price and price conditions ...see below
Reason for selling ...pressings I don't want - perhaps you do.

Payment Methods:  Paypal, Bank transfer.

Once all sold (or near to), a donation to SNA of 5% of the total sold will follow.
The last sale a few weeks back totaled AUS$35 - thank you.

I fully guarantee everything I offer here - if you don't like any item for whatever reason, return it at my expense, no questions asked (verified 30 day+ active Forum members only thanks)..

Conservative Grading is as follows-- (NM, VG++, VG+, VG, G)
Grading listed below is : cover first / record grade 2nd

Most items (except the really low priced stuff) come with brand new inner sleeves, and fresh outer sleeves.
Original contents are stored inside the cover.
I ship all records outside the cover and inner paper sleeves, so any postal damage is minimised.
I use cut cardboard mailers (s/hand) in most cases and bulletproof them.

Combined postage to anywhere in Australia at cost (or close enough).
ABSOLUTELY NO LOCAL PICKUPS - I just don't have the time, sorry.
I'm barely at home as it is, and have no wish to be here waiting around for hours at a time.

Post in this thread  to reserve your item(s).

thank you

CONSERVATIVE GRADING: cover first / record grade 2nd

Talk Talk  The Colour Of Spring  - UK original  VG+/VG+  Cover is very nice with light wear on the back, else terrific. Great inner included. Record looks good with many light hairlines.  $25

** Red MacKay **  Simple Minds  New Gold Dream (81-82-83-84) UK original  'Bilbo Tape One' mastering both sides in the deadwax. VG++/VG+  Cover is virtually spotless. Great inner included. Record looks good with some light hairlines.  $25

Bob Dylan - Blood On The Tracks  UK original 1st press, CBS 'one eye' orange label.  VG+/VG+  The cover is super, with slight storage wear on the front and back edges only. Original magenta heavy sleeve inner looks lovely. The record shows a few hairlines but plays really well and sounds amazing.  $30

** hammo1981 **  Pink Floyd - Wish You Were Here  AUS gatefold original press (SBP 234651) VG+/VG++  The cover is great, with just darker ringwear lines on the front and back (more pronounced). No postcard. The record is the star here - is this really 40 years old?  The vinyl is a strong VG++. Superb, glossy and newish even in the strongest light. Only a few of the very lightest hairlines & marks if I really search. Plays beautifully and strong. $38

** elcamry **  Pink Floyd - The Final Cut  AUS gatefold original press (SBP 237817) VG+/VG+  The cover is good, with some light ringwear and edge bumps and a small tear at the top right of the inside gatefold. The record looks good too with light marking and hairlines. Plays well and will get a 2nd clean before it leaves me. $22

** Quark **  Pink Floyd - Dark Side of the Moon  AUS gatefold original press (SHVLA.804) VG+/VG+  The cover is good, with some light ringwear and edge bumps front and back and inside the gatefold. No posters or stickers. The record looks good too with light marking and hairlines, but plays far better than it might look. In fact, near silently all the way through. Will get a 2nd clean anyway before it leaves me. $22

Pink Floyd - Obscured By Clouds  AUS original press (SHSP 4020) VG++/VG++  The cover is great with only light wear along the edges. The record looks awesome too with only the faintest marks. Plays superbly (little to zero noise).  $35

** singleendedamp **   Pink Floyd - Delicate Sound of Thunder AUS double LP gatefold original press (4631611) VG+/VG+  The cover is good, with some light ringwear front and back, and inside gatefold. 2 near perfect inners. The records look great with only the very lightest marking. Both play really well with little to no noise at all. $32

** elcamry **  Pink Floyd - A Momentary Lapse of Reason AUS original gatefold press  VG/VG+  The cover is good, with some light ringwear front and back and inside the gatefold. Nice inner. The records look great with only light marking/hairlines visible. Plays really nicely with little to no noise distraction.  $22

** Flynnyfalcon **  Paul Kelly And The Coloured Girls - Gossip  AUS double LP gatefold original press. VG/VG+  The cover is good, with some light ringwear front and back, and inside gatefold, and a slight tear in the title on the front. 2 good original inners. The records look marked with many hairlines, but are much better than they look and play really well with little to no noise at all.  $30

Talking Heads - True Stories AUS original press  VG+/VG++  The cover is good, with some light ringwear front and back. Nice inner. The records look great with only the very lightest marking visible.  $20

** scoMal **  Talking Heads - Little Creatures AUS original press  VG+/VG+  The cover is good, with some light ringwear front and back. No inner. The records look good with light marking/hairlines.  $18

** scoMal **  Rolling Stones - Emotional Rescue  US original press (COC 16015) VG+/VG+  The cover is great, but for a cut-out mark top right front edge (2cm). No inner. Sterling mastering on the record which shows a few light hairlines only. Plays beautifully. $16

** Flynnyfalcon **  The The - Infected AUS original press  VG+/VG+  The cover is good, with some light edge marking and ringwear on the back. Nice inner. The record look great with some light marks visible.  $18

run out of time.... more new stuff tomorrow.   :)

** FINAL REDUCTIONS (below cost) **

Creedence Clearwater Revival - Cosmo's Factory  UK pressed 1970 original on the Liberty label, front cover laminated. VG+/VG+, record is looking great (slightly dulled only). The cover has some storage wear on front, but the back is as new. No inner. $22

** Hensa **   Sunnyboys - Self Titled  VG+/VG+  AUS press  storage wear on cover, record looks great with lightest marks, with inner, STRAWBERRY mastering.  $22

Lee Ritenour - RIT/2  VG+/VG++  no inner, very lightest wear only.  AUS press.  $5 

** scoMal **  The Police - Ghost in the Machine   NZ press, with inner. VG+/VG   Cover showing some wear on back, and record has marks but has cleaned up OK.    $6

Pretenders - ST  VG/VG  AUS/NZ press with inner, wear and marks on cover and record. Hanging in there.  $5

** scoMal **  Daryl Hall John Oates - Private Eyes  â€“ AUS/NZ pressed original, with inner.  VG+/VG++    Light wear on the over, near spotless record. $3

Gwen Stefani - Cool  12" featuring remixes by Richard X and Photek. In plain white sleeve with stickered title and photo. VG+/VG+   $2

Britney Spears - Everytime remixes - 12" featuring remixes by Scumfrong and Above&Beyond. In sexy picture sleeve. VG+/VG+  Cover great, record good too but Side B label has major wrinkly water damage. Plays great. $2

** Red MacKay **  Sarah McLachlan - World On Fire - PROMO ONLY 12" featuring remixes from JXL and Marius De Vries. In plain white sleeve.  VG++/VG+  $4

** Quark **  The Church It's No Reason UK pressed 1984 12" 3 track EP. VG/VG+  Lovely pic sleeve, showing some wear and bend bottom right corner front. It's No Reason/Someone Special/Autumn Soon.   $8

Fine Young Cannibals 'ST' Dutch original LP   VG+/VG+    Cover is good with just a little sticker residue/tiny tear top right front, with excellent inner. Record looks good too with light hairlines only  $3

**  scoMal **   Men At Work 'Cargo' Dutch original LP    VG/VG+  Edge wear and bends on front, ringwear on back. Original inner shows some wear. Vinyl is not too bad – looks like it will play OK. $3

Chicane  Sunstroke UK 12†single 1997 4 mixes  VG+/VG+ Cover has record box storage wear, record itself is a 180gram monster in lovely looking conditon.  $3

Green Day  Demolicious RSD 2014 exclusive double Red/translucent vinyl set. VG++/VG++ Still in shrink, but opened. Plays perfectly.  Best of the 3 album demos, sound better than the 3 released albums (not just my opinion) $60 $35

Richard Hawley - ST (brand new UK repress, SEALED and beautiful)  $58  $35

** scoMal **   Daryl Hall & John Oates  H2O AUS LP  VG++/VG++  $4

** Flynnyfalcon **  Soundgarden - BadMotorFinger EURO repress. New in shrink. Unsealed  $37  $25

** illbarto **  Serge Gainsbourg â€Ž Electronica Gainsbourg 1  FRENCH 2001 original pressing  VG++/VG+  with inner, record has occasional light wispy hairlines only.  $15

Madness ‘7’ GERMAN Quiex II pressed original. VG/G+  Cover has water damage/stain bottom right corner front, original inner good, record has many light scratches, plays fine.  $5

Matt Darey  Liberation ("Fly Like An Angel..") UK 12" hit club pumper with 3 mixes in company sleeve. VG+/VG+  $3

iiO  At The End (Remixes) UK 12" 3 tracks on 33/45rpm. Nice - classic downtempo/chill club track with beautiful vocal.  VG+/VG+  $3

The Art Of Noise  (Who's Afraid Of?) The Art Of Noise! UK original 1st press (ZTTIQ2) VG+/VG+  Townhouse mastering, A-1U-1-1, with inner.  $14

** Red MacKay **  George Michael - Father Figure  AUS 12" p/s single. VG+/VG++  Light ringwear front and back on the cover. Record has light hairlines only.  $1

Ultravox   One Small Day special AOR 12" US (?) promo stamped in stickered sleeve   $1

America  History/Greatest Hits USA original with inner. VG+/VG+  Few marks and scuffs on the disc, cover is pretty nice thick cardboard and few light storage wear marks   $3

** Quark **   Rickie Lee Jones   ST  USA original with inner. Monarch pressed. VG/VG   Cover has ringwear front and back. Disc showing many lines and marks. Should play OK with a good clean.  $3

** Fallsy **  Hüsker Dü  Candy Apple Grey Record pressed in Germany (Alsdorf) VG++/VG++ Lovely cover and inner. Record has lightest wispy hairlines only. Plays absolutely perfectly with little to ZERO noise. Crazy price $45  $25 

Edited by candyflip

These please

Pink Floyd - Dark Side of the Moon  AUS gatefold original press (SHVLA.804) VG+/VG+  The cover is good, with some light ringwear and edge bumps front and back and inside the gatefold. No posters or stickers. The record looks good too with light marking and hairlines, but plays far better than it might look. In fact, near silently all the way through. Will get a 2nd clean anyway before it leaves me. $22

The Church It's No Reason UK pressed 1984 12" 3 track EP. VG/VG+  Lovely pic sleeve, showing some wear and bend bottom right corner front. It's No Reason/Someone Special/Autumn Soon.   $8

Rickie Lee Jones   ST  USA original with inner. Monarch pressed. VG/VG   Cover has ringwear front and back. Disc showing many lines and marks. Should play OK with a good clean.  $3

Edited by Quark
  • Like 1

ABSOLUTELY NO LOCAL PICKUPS - I just don't have the time, sorry.
I'm barely at home as it is, and have no wish to be here waiting around for hours at a time.

Hey Mr Single,

Unfortunately, the Flipster doesn't cater for pickups!

I'll take

Serge Gainsbourg â€Ž Electronica Gainsbourg 1  FRENCH 2001 original pressing  VG++/VG+  with inner, record has occasional light wispy hairlines only.  $15

Thanks

• Like 1

Pink Floyd - Wish You Were Here

Pink Floyd - The Final Cut  

Pink Floyd - Dark Side of the Moon 

The Church It's No Reason

Please

All of these already taken by others mate - sorry.

Congratulations on the sale of your item. If you feel you have benefited from using this system for the sale of an item through our classifieds system then please consider making a donation, or purchasing a StereoNET T-Shirt.

Donation Payment Options

You can make a donation via Paypal (using Credit Card or Paypal Balance), or Direct Deposit.

Click below to make a donation:

donate-button.png

Merchandise Purchase Option

Stereo.white_-Breeze_-_Black_copy2.jpg

You can purchase a StereoNET T-Shirt with all profits benefiting StereoNET. Click here for more information.

Thank you, your support is appreciated and every dollar makes a difference.