Spectacular Speakers!!

Good time for a thread on speakers you would love to own either in budget or dream of stuff.  

For me it would need to be a lotto win!

Genesis Dragons would be my dream speaker , I would have to buy a new house first . these speakers are damn big :P

post-105087-0-55788300-1429325823_thumb.

post-105087-0-63456500-1429325847_thumb.

post-105087-0-74380500-1429325859_thumb.

• Like 9
  • Love 1

And at those insane prices, they can't afford shoes.... :D

They are the owners of Genesis speakers.  This is hot off the manufacturing floor.  They then have a party and break the speakers in for several days to see if everything is all aok.   The party is today.   Then going to some good guy in the Philippines.

US $3000 worth of gold plated screws used on all the tweeters

post-105087-0-65974700-1429327860_thumb.

Edited by metal beat

They are the owners of Genesis speakers.  This is hot off the manufacturing floor.  They then have a party and break the speakers in for several days to see if everything is all aok.   The party is today.   Then going to some good guy in the Philippines.

Yes indeed great sound--I've heard them  as pictured at Forthwise Hkg both with the Viola Electronics-pictured and CH Precision

I preferred the CH Precision Amps.

Willco

• Like 2

Geez they're ugly though, seriously ugly, they look like a pair of fridges with innumerable water and ice dispensers.

Somewhere along the line they forgot all about aesthetics.

Gimme Grande Utopias any day of the week thanks.

• Like 6

Good time for a thread on speakers you would love to own either in budget or dream of stuff.  

Genesis Dragons would be my dream speaker , I would have to buy a new house first . these speakers are damn big :P

As Confucius was fond of saying: Strewth.

• Like 2

Geez they're ugly though, seriously ugly, they look like a pair of fridges with innumerable water and ice dispensers.

Somewhere along the line they forgot all about aesthetics.

Gimme Grande Utopias any day of the week thanks.

luc, it's a shame the Focals look like someone took a chainsaw to them, thats the only reason I can't warm to them is because of the slab look!

luc, it's a shame the Focals look like someone took a chainsaw to them, thats the only reason I can't warm to them is because of the slab look!

Yeah but imagine listening to them when your wacked and listening to some Kraut rock at volume. you'd be tripping and seeing stihls everywhere...woo hoo!

• Like 2

damn, didnt see this thread, i mentioned lotto win price tags here

http://www.stereo.net.au/forums/index.php?/topic/81364-legacy-speakers/

definitely Legacy Whispers por moi

Legacy-Header.jpg

simply spectacular

and real
  • Like 3

US $3000 worth of gold plated screws used on all the tweeters

I've had plenty of plating done in my time..................and that is more like $300 US.

• Like 3