Netflix currently watching

Just about binged through Ozark. Definitely worth a look

@joz
Thanks for posting Ozark This show has me hook line and sinker
I'm up to episode 7 and I don't want it to end
If you guys haven't given it a go I highly recommend it

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

On 9/9/2017 at 1:23 PM, Neo said:

Loved the first series, watched 3 episodes of series 2 last night highly entertaining.

Neo

Second series seemed to fall apart about half way through. It's like they blew their budget, or changed director or something. All of a sudden, it seemed cheap and soapy. Not sure exactly which episode, but the change coincided with when they stopped having a prologue prior to the titles.

I can not watch US Netflix from the region I live in and that frustrates me, heard about some VPNs can work for that. any suggestions? 

I've done 8 episodes of Stranger Things 2. Took a while to get moving, but back to its gripping best a few episodes in.

I'm waiting for Stranger Things 3, where they apparently introduce a new character. "Eleventy" is an overweight cigar-smoking failed ex-politician who, after landing the plum sinecure of Australia's Ambassador to the Trump Cluckfuster, is transferred as emissary to The Upside-Down because it's "exactly the same but with fewer lies".

Agree.  Its good.  Has a Breaking Bad vibe
Yep, I watched it in 3 nights. Really well done. Always that tinge of 'what's going to go wrong now'

Watched Limitless on Netflix over the past 2 weeks and thought it was actually pretty decent. Something like 20 episodes, so it's bound to fall short on some of them. But thought it was ok.

Reactivated Stan and catching up on Power. Into 3rd season. Prefer season 1 out of the 3. 4th yet to be watched.

Also started watching Mindhunter on Netflix Very good IMO.

I'm probably behind the times but just enjoyed all 3 seasons of Luther. Edgy cop BBC drama 
One of my favourites.

We recently went to Telstra TV for Netflix and Stan and the quality seems much better. For Netflix was previously using OPPO 105.

I'm in Netflix Sci-Fi hole at the moment.    It started with watching the new Star Trek series which is good enough,  but then I stumbled on 'The Expanse' which is fantastic IMO.       Definitely worth a watch,  even if sci-fi isn't your thing. 

I have just smashed through 3 series of Line Of Duty, in about 2 days

what a ride.

Best police procedural in years, if you like this kind of thing, IMO it is up there with Prime Suspect. 

It is good 

but not thatgood

Edited by keyse1

Tried Mindhunter and didn't really grab us, we have been spoiled by SBS On Demand methinks.

Stranger Things 2 was very good.

Enjoying S5 of Blacklist. Great comeback after S4 when I thought it was all over. I like the dialogue of Reddington  and the story telling.

Totally hooked on Stranger Things this week. Been watching an episode a night after hearing a few recommendations. Interesting how they have meshed the 1980s supernatural story with the kids story, teen flick and adult drama. Great soundtrack as well, you don't expect Joy Division :)

Edited by enikoy

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.