I'm up to episode 7 and I don't want it to end
If you guys haven't given it a go I highly recommend it
[emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  • Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
Guest vagabond
On 9/9/2017 at 1:23 PM, Neo said:

Loved the first series, watched 3 episodes of series 2 last night highly entertaining.

Neo

Second series seemed to fall apart about half way through. It's like they blew their budget, or changed director or something. All of a sudden, it seemed cheap and soapy. Not sure exactly which episode, but the change coincided with when they stopped having a prologue prior to the titles.

• 1 month later...
Guest vagabond

I've done 8 episodes of Stranger Things 2. Took a while to get moving, but back to its gripping best a few episodes in.

I'm waiting for Stranger Things 3, where they apparently introduce a new character. "Eleventy" is an overweight cigar-smoking failed ex-politician who, after landing the plum sinecure of Australia's Ambassador to the Trump Cluckfuster, is transferred as emissary to The Upside-Down because it's "exactly the same but with fewer lies".

Watched Limitless on Netflix over the past 2 weeks and thought it was actually pretty decent. Something like 20 episodes, so it's bound to fall short on some of them. But thought it was ok.

Reactivated Stan and catching up on Power. Into 3rd season. Prefer season 1 out of the 3. 4th yet to be watched.

Also started watching Mindhunter on Netflix Very good IMO.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm in Netflix Sci-Fi hole at the moment.    It started with watching the new Star Trek series which is good enough,  but then I stumbled on 'The Expanse' which is fantastic IMO.       Definitely worth a watch,  even if sci-fi isn't your thing. 

• Like 2

Totally hooked on Stranger Things this week. Been watching an episode a night after hearing a few recommendations. Interesting how they have meshed the 1980s supernatural story with the kids story, teen flick and adult drama. Great soundtrack as well, you don't expect Joy Division :)

Edited by enikoy

• 2 weeks later...

Sinner has got us in. I was looking forward to a new series of Daredevil but have given up due to all the spinoffs. Ok might have to give the Punisher a go. Was also hoping for another season of Manhattan.
I also enjoyed Sinner..... despite the massive holes in the story.
  • Like 1

If you haven't tried Suits, do it!

well give it a try anyhow, I've been been getting through it all and enjoying it.

Toss bag big shot Manhatten lawyer stuff.

some good tunes along the way