Caravan Armageddon

Guest Sime

15 minutes ago, cruizer said:

Being reasonably new to Australia, this is something way beyond my imagination - what a quality use of space and love the effort for great sound.

Anything can be done if you put your mind to it. 

• 6 months later...

• 2 months later...

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 14 October 2017 at 5:02 PM, Sime said:

Did a trip to ikea today, needed some new furniture for the annex, love this “outdoor” room. 

2A8683C1-6960-4195-A434-82B46C275F3E.jpeg

Sime, knowing Canberra well this would be your 'summer room' I'm taking it? ... :winky:

cheers Terry 

Edited by TerryO

• 4 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Ahh, this thread needs a slight update. 

Since the arrival of the 8805, this system has been a challenge. The differences between the 8801 and the 8805 in 2 channel is huge, and that’s a good and a bad thing. More detail I’ll post over in the 8805 thread later. 

But apart from that, I’ve just added a Schiit Modi 3 to the dac line up to see how a little feels like it can go up against the Qutest and the Brooklyn. Funnily enough, it’s not bad, but that’s depending on the source, the better the recording, to worse it does in comparison, but on some other stuff that’s to glaring on my system (8805 drama) the Schiit settles that down. And funnily enough, the toslink on the Schiit can play 24/192 with a Wire World Supernova 7 where’s the Brooklyn can’t. 

Also got a pair of Apple Homepods in the room doing main system off duties. 

Also added an Arlo Pro 2 camera system for inside and the outside perimeter of the Van. Great stuff. 6 cameras in total, so good luck getting past that……………

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Edited by Sime V2

• 1 year later...

To Top