Would you pay to have your vinyl cleaned?

Guest yamaha_man

If anyone need their albums cleaned l can clean them for you with my Audio Desk Systeme ultrasonic cleaner, just PM me.

If anyone need their albums cleaned l can clean them for you with my Audio Desk Systeme ultrasonic cleaner, just PM me.

Excellent, when do you want to start? i have 10000,00000,00000 dirty LP's.  :thumb:

Edited by masliko

Guest yamaha_man

Excellent, when do you want to start? i have 10000,00000,00000 dirty LP's.  :thumb:

No worries, for that bulk lot I'll only charge you $1 per album :D

No worries, for that bulk lot I'll only charge you $1 per album :D

Be a piece of pi#s to clean that lot. Just drag em behind your boat on the next trip.

• Like 1

Simple question,would you pay to have your records ultrasonically cleaned?

If you have spent big bucks on your turntable and cart to get the most out of your Vinyl then ultrasonically cleaned will make a big difference to your listening pleasure.In which case spending $4-$5 to get the last of the oils and gunk out of that Virgin Vinyl Japanese Pressing  would be worth it!! :cool:

• Like 2

Simple question,would you pay to have your records ultrasonically cleaned?

Simple answer

NO.

My double sided wet vacuum cleaner will do me fine :)

Edited by Citroen
  • Like 1

I once adverised to clean records for $5 a copy including a new quality inner. I can clean about 12 to 14 an hour so this means you can make about $50 an hour not taking into account wear and tear on the machine. That's not very much money.

How many records can an ultrasonic machine clean in an hour?

I once adverised to clean records for $5 a copy including a new quality inner. I can clean about 12 to 14 an hour so this means you can make about $50 an hour not taking into account wear and tear on the machine. That's not very much money.

How many records can an ultrasonic machine clean in an hour?

I can clean 15 an hour with my Ultrasonic cleaner.

3 records at a time on an 11 minute cycle, with another 3 ready to go into the cleaner when the records being cleaned are finished.