ECM currently spinning

18 minutes ago, hired goon said:

I got this CD from an op shop the other day for $1 ... maybe time to give it a spin ...

--Geoff

Well done. I managed to get my sealed copy for £4 from Sister Ray's in London via discogs. I shop there occasionally. They have lots of sealed discs,especially world music at heavily discounted prices. Also got this from there. Triple boxset of Italian jazz pianist Stefano Bollani for £4.A bargain.?

R-7648720-1534463155-5060.jpeg.jpg

• Like 3

For fans of The Art Ensemble Of Chicago who don't get notifications from ECM. This looks like a pretty good deal to me.

This beautifully-designed box set incorporates a 300-page book reprising all original album covers, liner notes and poetry (by Joseph Jarman), as well as quotes from Art Ensemble members and the press, new texts by Craig Taborn, Vijay Iyer and George Lewis, a preface by Manfred Eicher, and an introduction by Steve Lake. Plus: many photographs (some previously unpublished), archival documents, and more.

Pre-order.
A very special release price for the box is available in our ECM webshop.
Up to and including November 18th, you can purchase this 21-CD limited and numbered collectors item
for just  89,- €  instead of the regular 99,-€.

1541494765.jpg

• Like 2