Sign in to follow this  
ggsggs2

Speaker cloth black 1 x 1.5m (4 packets) new

Item: Dai-1chi black speaker cloth 1.5m x 1m (4 packets)

Price: $30
Item Condition: New in packets 

Reason for selling: Never used for project
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Bank transfer 

Note: these were bought from WES and have been in a cupboard since then and are not required.

post-105265-0-06514600-1425708625_thumb.

post-105265-0-63933000-1425708640_thumb.

Hi ThirdDrawerDown,

Thanks for the post. As I am currently busy I would prefer just one collection of all the 4 packets. 

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By anthony vinyl
      Item: bruce edgar 'show' horn speaker with altec 909 16A compression driver
      Price: 2000 ono
      Item Condition:  very good
      Reason for selling: want them out of the bedroom ie  space
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info: very rare bruce edgar designed horn as detailed in sound practices magazine.  bruce Edgar was super famous horn designer - an aeronautical engineer who i think designed the tractix horns.  very open and spacious bass that gives a life like presentation - sound very wide and deep . HF driver is altec 909 16 which has adjustable attenuation . please note these are very large . bass cab is 1080H X 800W X 600D. the cabinets are in very good condition overall except for chip as shown and some minor blemishes. very solid and very heavy - excellent workmanship and build quality . HF driver and surround 300H X 600W X500D . for the article please read http://volvotreter.de/downloads/Edgar-Show-Horn.pdf or simply type in bruce Edgar show horn into your search engine

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By Rup
      Best music for speaker placement and best speaker placement tutorial???

Having acquired a pair of Harbeth P3ESR speakers I'm having fun looking for the ultimate speaker placement. 

I have downloaded
      The Visual Sound the Sound Liaison DXD Music Sampler 
      as it was recommended to me as being a great speaker placement tool.
       (Using the coupon code “XFI2019” you can download the 352DXD for $16 or the 24/ 96 files for $8.)
      Especially the phase coherent One Microphone recordings on the sampler seems excellent for that purpose:                 

https://www.soundliaison.com/index.php/536-sound-liaison-dxd-music-sampler 

On the net i.e.  youtube, there are a great number of tutorials in speaker placement. 
       Any of these you would especially recommend?
                                                                     https://www.harbeth.co.uk/speakers/userguide.php    

• By Audio_Friends

Item: pioneer S-D9000
      Price: 550$ Ono
      Item Condition:Mint in used 
      Reason for selling:Behalf to friends who import long time ago.
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info:
      Size  133 H x29x33 Donations after sold 

Photos below 

• By Beeman1986
      Item: JBL Authentics L8
      Location: Sydney, Alexandria (or office at Greenwich on weekdays)
      Price: $500 (prefer pickup but happy to ship at buyers expense)
      Item Condition: Perfect used condition
      Reason for selling: No longer used
      Extra Info: Used as my office speaker before purchasing the Naim Mu-So i also have advertised. Has been sitting in storage for about a year finally gotten around to clearing it out. No issues at all with the unit and the sound is great for a smaller room or even as a sound bar. The amount of bass is also quite surprising for the size. Comes with all original accessories and original packaging.

More info on the speaker here: https://eu.jbl.com/AUTHENTIC+L8.html?

• By Josh Ballard
      Item: Richter Wizards MK1 speakers
      Price: 250
      Item Condition: Used, Good 6/10
      Reason for selling: Not Used
      Extra Info: 
      Awesome speakers if you like rock music. Decent condition. All drivers work flawlessly. A few cosmetic issues could possibly be cleaned up. 
      Would be perfect for someone who lives richters.