yamaha_man

SW Vic GTG

Would be awesome to kick back with you hoons and listen to Joes amazing system. Good times. :) 

Have a goodun.

Wouldn’t mind putting my hand up. I’m also planning a gtg for late Feb. Will start my own thread once details are set

I could be persuaded to make the trip, date depending. Of course I'll need an electrocardiograph connected to my timber to see if I make the cut.

I'll put my hand up.

I can bring @buzz lightyear and @Chickenism and a Pseudo Echo album. @Steam also.

Ive got a Chrylsler, its as big as a whale. Its seats about 20 and we are about to set sail.

We can put @evil c on the roof rack, national lampoon style. Its the best place for him in case he wakes up and starts talking.

I got to page 7

7 hours ago, darth vader said:

I'll put my hand up.

I can bring @buzz lightyear and @Chickenism and a Pseudo Echo album. @Steam also.

Ive got a Chrylsler, its as big as a whale. Its seats about 20 and we are about to set sail.

We can put @evil c on the roof rack, national lampoon style. Its the best place for him in case he wakes up and starts talking.

I got to page 7

Many Thanks for the offer of transportation Mr Vader.  Although concerned that I may have to share space with Pseudo Echo. 

On 3/2/2018 at 1:28 AM, darth vader said:

I'll put my hand up.

I got to page 7

Road trip
image.png.21b55fb75d6a6e2ad6167e4b5183185e.png

5 weeks and I’m back in!

Start counting!

12 hours ago, Tubularbells said:

My visualization of the GTG.

ThinkstockPhotos-486067188-e1443715474851.jpg

Well.... TB to give you an idea of what an actual @yamaha_man gtg is like here is a photo of @darth vader listening to some nice Kamahl at the last one...... :yes:

2D46EDD5-3033-4D59-8109-438DBC071359.jpeg.d5e2c69c4c7abce16b70076e315fb70d.jpeg

Ha well I doubt i'll even get an invite and barely travel that distance on my holidays so most likely will be watching from the sidelines.

4 minutes ago, Tubularbells said:

Ha well I doubt i'll even get an invite and barely travel that distance on my holidays so most likely will be watching from the sidelines.

SOFT!!!!!!!

16 minutes ago, Tubularbells said:

Well not with that attitude you won't TB !!! :no:

So like Dorothy you better start clicking your ruby slippers together and wishing 

"there's no speakers like TADs.....

there's no speakers like TADs...." :P 

3 hours ago, yamaha_man said:

SOFT!!!!!!!

So what's the price of admission this time, 3ft beard perhaps cos' it certainly ain't gonna be for my good looks of exquisite taste in audiophilia musica :P 

As for the travelling im in serious doubt my car would make it that far these days especially after the misses having yet another prang last week (her 11th) rendering my boot useless. I could however potentially make an Uber drivers day though haha.