Sign in to follow this  
RankStranger

SOLD: Brand New Sealed Apple iPad Air 2 64GB wifi Gold MH182X/A

Item: Apple iPad Air 2 64GB wifi Gold MH182X/A

Price: $695 ($10 to SNA)
Item Condition: Brand new still sealed in plastic
Reason for selling: Insurance replacement not required
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info: Just what it says on the can. Current model in the middle of the range. 

$739 in stores. Only purchased 2 days ago for insurance replacement but no longer required. Receipt included.
Pictures:post-142987-0-49781700-1421302909_thumb.

Edited by RankStranger

$739. Only purchased 2 days ago for insurance replacement but no longer required.

sold elsewhere

Yep.

It's getting like that here :):P

I keep chucking ads on Gumtree as a backup and selling them there

Congratulations on the sale of your item. If you feel you have benefited from using this system for the sale of an item through our classifieds system then please consider making a donation, or purchasing a StereoNET T-Shirt.

Donation Payment Options

You can make a donation via Paypal (using Credit Card or Paypal Balance), or Direct Deposit.

Click below to make a donation:

donate-button.png

Merchandise Purchase Option

Stereo.white_-Breeze_-_Black_copy2.jpg

You can purchase a StereoNET T-Shirt with all profits benefiting StereoNET. Click here for more information.

Thank you, your support is appreciated and every dollar makes a difference.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By migasson
      Item:  Apple MacBook Pro 13" A1989, 16gb RAM
      Item Condition: Excellent Barely Used
      Reason for selling: Not needed
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info:

Yes, it's in excellent condition. I was going to study coding, but as I'm going in a different direction, it's not needed. I'd say I've used it for less then 50 hours. It was bought in 3/6/19, so you'll get the rest of the warranty. It was custom ordered direct from Apple, hence why it has the 16gb RAM option. Rest of the details are in the pics. All boxes, charger, (Including the shipping box it came in) and receipt are included!
      256gb ssd, Space Grey

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By dolphy
      Item: Apple iPad 6th Gen. 32GB, Wi-Fi + Cellular (Unlocked), 9.7in - Silver (AU Stock)
      Price: $480.00 inc postage (price is firm)
      Item Condition: Brand New In Box, Sealed Never opened
      Reason for selling: I'm helping out my work to move these iPads. We have multiple units on hand and are ready to be shipped. Someone in the office ordered too many and they need to be sold before Christmas. 
      Payment Method: Direct Deposit, will be dispatched once payment has cleared. 
      Extra Info: Its an iPad. Great to use with an Auralic Streamer or to control your Roon network. 

• By Catto
      Item: 15" MacBook Pro Retina (Late 2013), 1TB SSD, 16GB memory, 2.6GHz Core i7, spare charger
      Price: $1350 inc. GST (and a $50 donation to StereoNet if sold through the site!)
      Item Condition: Very good, well cared for, had a brand new keyboard/trackpad/battery two years ago; only minor burrs to edge of metal body, & wear to rubber gasket around screen where you open it; missing two screws from bottom. Includes all original packaging, plus an extra charger as well - one for home, one for the office!
      Reason for selling: Upgraded recently
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash preferred
      Extra Info: I've upgraded my MacBook Pro recently, so my previous one is available if anyone's interested! It's still running well, has been updated to the most recent version of OS X Mojave (10.14.6) since I took the screen shot - because I work as a photographer, I wanted a bit more memory & speed for large batch processing of images. If you have any questions or would like more images let me know! Pick up in Sydney preferred - I'm right near Central Station in Surry Hills. I can include a GST receipt if needed - and happy to make a donation to StereoNet as well!

• By dolphy
      Item: iPhone 7 32Gb Black with Spigen case and NuGlass screen protector. All accesories are included, the Lightning to 3.5mm adaptor and lightning headphones have never been used and are brand new. 
      Price: $350
      Item Condition: Used, however in great condition. One minor scratch on the back, see photos
      Reason for selling: NLR
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal Family and Friends , COD Only
      Extra Info: