Sign in to follow this  
twm

SOLD: FS. Pioneer SB-22 Melbourne

Item: Pioneer SB-22 Speakers 

Price: $160 what I paid for them.

Item Condition: 8/10, in original box. The veneer on the bottom of one speakers could use some glue as it has lifted slightly. 

Reason for selling: Reducing clutter 

Payment Method: PICK UP, CASH ONLY.

Extra Info:

I bought these from another member less than 12 months ago, due to the hype around them. For the price why not? Great little package that sounds better than my Usher s-520 with lower powered amps. 

Pictures:

post-137007-0-46620800-1421046589_thumb.

ELECTRICAL DISCLAIMER

This product has not been manufactured by a qualified individual or company, therefore contains electrical circuits that do not necessarily comply with Australian Standards. I understand that as the seller, I may be liable to repercussions in the event of equipment failure. By advertising and selling this product, as the seller I also agree that I am solely liable, and the publisher of this website takes no responsibility for any injury or death resulting from, whether directly or indirectly, any accident that may happen as a result of the failure of the product being sold. If in doubt, seek the services of a qualified electrician to inspect the product to ensure it is safe for use.

Please let me know if you decide to post. I'm in newcastle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sold: pending pickup.

Congratulations on the sale of your item. If you feel you have benefited from using this system for the sale of an item through our classifieds system then please consider making a donation, or purchasing a StereoNET T-Shirt.

Donation Payment Options

You can make a donation via Paypal (using Credit Card or Paypal Balance), or Direct Deposit.

Click below to make a donation:

donate-button.png

Merchandise Purchase Option

Stereo.white_-Breeze_-_Black_copy2.jpg

You can purchase a StereoNET T-Shirt with all profits benefiting StereoNET. Click here for more information.

Thank you, your support is appreciated and every dollar makes a difference.