Metal: Currently Spinning

36 minutes ago, awayward said:

Armored Saint - Delirious Nomad, a go to album that I sometimes forget to go to.

3C0A71FA-9A25-4A65-83C3-2E676CBFBDAF.jpeg

Great album! Book Of Blood from there next album from Raising Fear s on of my all time metal TRACKS OF ALL TIME!!!

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Haha thats awesome.....get em' young.   My young bloke.

Back to where it all began.... Original Uk first pressing

Kicking off the weekend with the mighty Death.  Never enough can be said how great this band is/was.   

Been a while since I turned the HiFi on so thought I start with a bang.

W.A.S.P - Babylon

In short this album is stunning. Dismissed later day W.A.S.P for far too long only discovering this gem a few months ago. When Blackie got sober and turned to religion I thought it was all over but how wrong I was as he seems to have been reinvigorated by the experience and this album is no exception knocking it out of the  park with the opener Crazy this is classic W.A.S.P with catchy, heavy and well thought out lyrics. Even the cover of Deep Purple's "Burn" is great (and I don't usually enjoy covers)

WIN_20210606_12_30_56_Pro.thumb.jpg.fd098e6a61da55de36ad7621723c92e0.jpg

• Like 5
1 minute ago, Tubularbells said:

Been a while since I turned the HiFi on so thought I start with a bang.

W.A.S.P - Babylon

In short this album is stunning. Dismissed later day W.A.S.P for far too long only discovering this gem a few months ago. When Blackie got sober and turned to religion I thought it was all over but how wrong I was as he seems to have been reinvigorated by the experience and this album is no exception knocking it out of the  park with the opener Crazy this is classic W.A.S.P with catchy, heavy and well thought out lyrics. Even the cover of Deep Purple's "Burn" is great (and I don't usually enjoy covers)

WIN_20210606_12_30_56_Pro.thumb.jpg.fd098e6a61da55de36ad7621723c92e0.jpg

Agree with you totally, have continued to buy WASP titles right through (CD versions mostly) and aside from KFD have absolutely rated each release. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...