Metal: Currently Spinning

Been very lazy last few months and tbh streaming quite a bit thru ease mostly.

Gotta get me back  into this thread a bit more...

Start with this monster of an LP.

16175967846771669390275256152448.jpg

Edited by 08Boss302
  • Like 5

This is the list of Melodic Death Metal that I have been churning through and buying those that I like - it's in order and I agree with 90% of it so if your into Melodic Death or just staring out with the genre then you can't go wrong......

1579825819_Metal100.thumb.jpg.6ec39f2529cda8ac867e1415ff5be69c.jpg

Have a nice day.

Edited by Metal-Fan
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, Metal-Fan said:

Spinning this today and it's very good - what is it about Finland man, so many great bands.

Cover.jpg

Finland metal bands have plenty of time during winter to lock themselves away and write good music. :)

I have that exact Japan CD release of it.

But, would you believe it that a less dynamically compressed master exists but it is only available from iTunes?

Yes it does.

See here: http://dr.loudness-war.info/album/list?artist=Omnium+Gatherum&album=Grey+Heaven

Edited by Satanica

Ordred this last week still waiting delivery of the LP but in the meantime I'll pop up the pic from the streaming service as I am really really enjoying this album.

What a release, album number 4 and each release does not disappoint.

For anyone who didnt jump on board on any of the earlier releases its a bit of supergroup made up of Bolt Thrower and Benediction. 

Their previous albums I've posted over the years as they were released.

Check em out if you haven't yet....

Capture56.JPG

• Like 3

Another bloody good release from a band I knew nothing of till Spotify threw up a suggestion....  I listened to it a few times and then pulled the trigger but again waiting for it to arrive so here is the streaming shot..

Their influences are obvious but what a **** tonne of fun this album is with riffs galore.

If you like meat n potatoes thrash with a tinge of hardcore but done really well so you wanna bang your head when you hear it I can recommend this album.

Capture77.JPG

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Satanica said:

But, would you believe it that a less dynamically compressed master exists but it is only available from iTunes?

Yes it does.

See here: http://dr.loudness-war.info/album/list?artist=Omnium+Gatherum&album=Grey+Heaven

Bugger - I'll  have to get it!! Thanks for the heads up.

Edited by Metal-Fan

6 hours ago, Metal-Fan said:

Nice.

@bob_m_54 I lived in Shoal Bay for 15 years. Nice part of the world except for tourist time. Enjoy your new JP albums.

Not so bad where I am in the western suburbs of the bay LOL Cheers